Dumb Ass Question about Student reviews

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Okay, my frustration boileth over! Since I've been here since the first week, I think, I'll ask the question.

Are there two sections for student reviews? Everytime a new one is posted, I can't find it. I click on Student Review button above and nothing.

Is there a separate section for TARGET members non-members? Or TARGET songs versus non-TARGET songs?

Am I the only one who can't find the latest reviews? I think I need more wine!! :silly:

tovo

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I think I need more wine as well...and it's nothing to do with any problem real or perceived on TG!

I know where you are coming from Bear and I should probably wait for the TG response, but I have found that the button to the far right "Target Student Reviews" takes me directly to the most recent reviews.

I will be very positive by saying I watch them religiously, they are full of great info.

TGMatt

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

BigBear wrote:
Okay, my frustration boileth over! Since I've been here since the first week, I think, I'll ask the question.

Are there two sections for student reviews? Everytime a new one is posted, I can't find it. I click on Student Review button above and nothing.

Is there a separate section for TARGET members non-members? Or TARGET songs versus non-TARGET songs?

Am I the only one who can't find the latest reviews? I think I need more wine!! :silly:
2 sections..

In each thread we post a new thread the link is included to the Target only section..

we also have a new menu button on the right called Target Student reviews on the main menu (both on the master menu and the top menu)..just scroll to the next most recent post...this is why we also include the date..

The other section (and by the sounds of it where you are heading) is all the earlier reviews and answers that we are still providing to the free site..

So my suggestion for now, until our new menu system and design is finished (and I have spent the last 4 days on this), comes, just click the link in the thread that introduces the new review for the day or select the menu button that says Target Student reviews..

Hope that helps for now

Here is the link

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-me ... udentreply

haoli25

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Pour me a glass too, I can't find them either. :)

Bill

mcfingers

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Tony actually helped me find them the other day when I was lost.
I just navigated my way there using Matt's instructions.... cool. Now I'm going to have a beer since I don't drink wine.

Cheers

BigBear

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

Got it! Thanks all! See, it was a dumb ass question!! Now I know I need more wine! :cheer:

MarkM

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

not a dumb question bear. I've had my share of problems as well. Probably user error on my end though.

MarkM.

Music Junkie

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

BigBear wrote:
Got it! Thanks all! See, it was a dumb ass question!! Now I know I need more wine! :cheer:
Only dumb ass question, is the one that is never asked!!!!!!

You got your answer and found that others were curious as well. Now have your wine and play guitar!

J

blindshine

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

I share your frustration. I thought my incompetence was from either my neophyte status or my lack of sight that kept me from finding this review. I gave up looking.

mcfingers

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 am

At the top of each page there is a link to the Student Reviews. I have highlighted it in this screen shot.
Cheers, Steve

Click on the picture to enlarge.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic