Refried Baby and a Streaming Question

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGMatt

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 pm

frybaby wrote:
Thanks again to everyone for the responses.
I am excited about the streaming package deal.
Even though I have been distracted from my regular forum visits, I did not miss my daily guitar playing, though some time it was only a few minutes, or just to run through a famaliar song or two
Thats about all I had time for, so without my regular forum visits, I got into a rut and not having anything new to work on or the encouragements and informative exchanges on the forum the rut grew deeper and I started to loose some of my zeal for playing. A dangerous thing that is as I feel my guitar help me keep my world together..
So I was happy to be able to get back and especially happy to see the Streaming Pacage Special Offer.

One question about Matts comment? Does that mean the the 1 year access has been extended?

Regardless, extended or not, the Special Offers that continue to come the way for non Target members demonstrate to me that this site is truely intrested and concerned with advancing guitar knowledge, and as the saying goes action speak louder than words. TG walks the talk.
Thanks so much TG team for the hard work and trying to make things avaiable to as many of us as possible.
Thanks too to all the Forum folks.. a true Guitar family.
Sincerely
Kind regards,
Frybaby
s
Yep its extended..

It was never a hard and fast rule..

But yes it is unlimited time now

frybaby

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm

WOW!...Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic