lack of Tech support

Feel free to get outside the box here.
villageac

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 am

A week ago I noticed I was having problems using Ipod lessons. I contacted TS and they told me they were looking into it. It's now a week, I have not heard back and the problem continues for me. Is there something wrong with TG iPod lessons or has something changed at my end so the lessons don't work. And I'm not impressed with TS.

Music Junkie

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 am

villageac wrote:
A week ago I noticed I was having problems using Ipod lessons. I contacted TS and they told me they were looking into it. It's now a week, I have not heard back and the problem continues for me. Is there something wrong with TG iPod lessons or has something changed at my end so the lessons don't work. And I'm not impressed with TS.
Hang in there...... I know you are frustrated, but I got this response from Matt, and it looks promising:

Re: Should you get an ipad for TG? (I just did :) 2 Hours, 28 Minutes ago
TGMatt wrote:
We have been retroactively updating songs daily for Iphone compatibility..and our new site launch will also deal with this ..Welcome to the Ipad addicts club

There has been a ton of content added to the site, so it is going to take them a few days to get everything ironed out. They'll get it though. Good playing.... B)

TGMatt

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:32 am

villageac wrote:

Hey there.saw this post..

Not sure why you would not be receiving a response to tech support as we try and respond to everything within 24-48 hours...is it possible this has gone into your Spam folder ?..this occasionally happens..

If you can please place a new ticket into service detailing what you mean specifically, which lesson for instance...etc

As mentioned below two things are in the works , one we are retrofitting some older lessons to Ipad format ..but I notice you are discussing ipod???>......

We do not have Ipod lessons ...we have Ipad and Iphone lessons...so can you clarify please in your ticket...You cannot play lessons on an Ipod..

Are you using an ipad or iphone ??

Thx

TGMatt

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Just a quick update..

My tech guy tells me we are working at a pace of roughly 2 lessons a day in fixes...

So my suggestion is go back and check the lesson you were having an issue with, as it may just be fixed already...

The new site launch will also deal with a number of these challenges..

Thx

Music Junkie

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Thanks for the tip Matt.

J

dennisg

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

TGMatt wrote:
You cannot play lessons on an Ipod.
If you can play a lesson on an iPhone, can't you also play it on an iPod touch?

TGMatt

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Correct...an Ipod Touch...as opposed to ipod...(i have 3 ipod's of various generations that I cannot play lessons or connect to the interwebs)..

So it is important to hear precisely in a ticket what the challenge is and with what device..

The lessons and links to each device are also different..

You have mentioned in your post both types of devices..

Which device specifically , or are you referring to both..??..and which lessons..??.

Let us know in a ticket

Thx

Music Junkie

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Matt:

From what I gather, you are correct. IPhones, IPod Touch, and IPad are where you can do these things. I have a few IPods as well, but just the basic ones. A Nano, a 30GB and a 60GB. None of which can connect to the web.

I'll put my vote in for an IPad lesson of "Over The Hills and Far Away" by Led Zeppelin.... :)

Thanks again,

Jason

cavi

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I do not want to just create another thread as my complaint is similar, it is about the lack of tech support. I opened a complaint a couple of weeks ago as my target bar was overly sensitive, and I never got an answer. I realize that you were planning a total revamp of the site, but as a mere student in the target system Iwas not aware. All I am saying is that a small response acknowledging my complaint would have helped....

TGMatt

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Um,,

I saw your ticket..I saw the response to your ticket...

SO I know that it was answered..

I have asked support to post that response and date here..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic