lack of Tech support

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGCheryle

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm

cavi wrote:
I do not want to just create another thread as my complaint is similar, it is about the lack of tech support. I opened a complaint a couple of weeks ago as my target bar was overly sensitive, and I never got an answer. I realize that you were planning a total revamp of the site, but as a mere student in the target system Iwas not aware. All I am saying is that a small response acknowledging my complaint would have helped....
Hi Cavi,

You put your ticket in on Monday 20th Sept and I responded to you on the same day and never got a response back from you from the questions that I asked to see if we could rectify it. I am posting my response below and if you are still having issues with it please answer through the ticket system and I will see what we can do.

TGCheryle

Cheryle (Mon, 20 Sep 2010, 09:41PM):
Hi Dario,

Thanks for your ticket. This is the first ticket that we have had of this nature and we have not been able to replicate it here on our computers.

Can you please let me know what browser you are using, computer, mouse etc and what steps you are doing when this happens so we can get a better understanding of whats going on.

Many thanks
Cheryle

cavi

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 am

I apologize if it was answered, I really did not see it, usually i get a message that I have mail, and I never saw anything, so I assumed I never got an answer. Anyway, if it was answered then I am turely sorry.

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

This raises a good point, when we submit a Ticket the response is not readily noticeable. Is it possible to get the response through the PM system that way we see 'We've got mail', or for the response to trigger an icon of 'We've dealt with You already! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic