Hekp with new site layout.......

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Music Junkie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 am

Hey guys:

This is probably a real bonehead questions, but if you are on your profile page, or the community page, is there an easier way to get to the forum other than having to click on the Target Icon first and then clicking on the forum on the left? Is there a way to go directly to the forum from any page? I did not notice a forum button on either page (could be missing it).

Thanks,

Jason

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 am

Take a right turn and click on the Recent Activity MJ otherwise you'll never get there... Bwuhahahah!

Na, it's just a temporary hitch 'til the Forum button gets put up... the boys in the back room are living on coffee and dog biscuits and making the transition live so we can stay tuned while we transmogrify ... apparently Scotty couldn't get the transporter to work (like in most episodes!) ;-)

PS: And the L should be right next door to your K on the keyboard :-)

willem

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

Jason,,when you are on your profile or every where els,,just scroll whole down and click on comunity forum,,or whitch you want go to,

TGMatt

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Added an interim button on the horizontal menu

Music Junkie wrote:
Hey guys:

This is probably a real bonehead questions, but if you are on your profile page, or the community page, is there an easier way to get to the forum other than having to click on the Target Icon first and then clicking on the forum on the left? Is there a way to go directly to the forum from any page? I did not notice a forum button on either page (could be missing it).

Thanks,

Jason

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Added an interim button on the horizontal menu

Music Junkie wrote:
Hey guys:

Thanks,

Jason
Many thanks Matt! I am old and get confused easily.....lol. I appreciate your efforts!

J

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 pm

willem wrote:
Jason,,when you are on your profile or every where els,,just scroll whole down and click on comunity forum,,or whitch you want go to,
Found that right after posting..... :blush: :blush:

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Take a right turn and click on the Recent Activity MJ otherwise you'll never get there... Bwuhahahah!

Na, it's just a temporary hitch 'til the Forum button gets put up... the boys in the back room are living on coffee and dog biscuits and making the transition live so we can stay tuned while we transmogrify ... apparently Scotty could get the transporter to work (like in most episodes!) ;-)

PS: And the L should be right next door to your K on the keyboard :-)
Mute point, since Matt already fixed it, but "Recent Activity" is not a live link on my page......

Yeah, them boys (and girls) in the backroom are kicking butt and taking names. Hard working group..... B)

Thanks Chris!

J

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Jason, didn't anyone tell you, the new site navigation is going to run on intuition and an improbability drive ;-).

PS: Either the fontsize just became smaller or my eyes are getting worse by the minute! :-)

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:55 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Jason, didn't anyone tell you, the new site navigation is going to run on intuition and an improbability drive ;-).

PS: Either the fontsize just became smaller or my eyes are getting worse by the minute! :-)
Must be your eyes old man , it looks clear as to me :laugh:

haoli25

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:16 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Yep, me too, Chris. Either they will have to put in a new button in for a larger font size or start selling the new glasses in the TG Store for me. :)

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic