lack of student reviews

Feel free to get outside the box here.
cavi

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am

Again, it seems that I am bieng missunderstood, I know there is a ton of effort involved with the site and the current revamp. Trust me, I was trying to make a constructive criticism, not just complain.
I actually do have weekly lessons, I do feel that the price for TG is great, a real bargain, so much that I have suggested it to many a friend, and even to my nephew.
Keep in mind that this section of this forum is " feedback" and that should include constructive criticism as none of us are perfect and none of us have all the answers.
This site is great, I am here every day many many times a day. Again I really believe that charging for priority reviews would be a asset to your site. As to cost, that should be determined by what it does cost you to do it plus your profit. Alot of the packages you sell to the public are over 40 dollars so it might just be feasable. If it is not feasable, then so be it, but I still think it was a valid idea.

Once more thanks for your effort, it is appreciated.

TGMatt

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 am

Hey buddy..

Not a problem with the feedback..

The problem with Neil doing a review for money is we only have one Neil...this means we have an opportunity cost of serving one for the needs of money..a classic entrepreneurial bind..

The cost we would require to make it worthwhile would be prohibitive to the market and reduce our leverage to everyone else..

Hope that helps

RicksPick

Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

My two pence worth

Neil is so busy putting content up over the last year, but one day or year when there is a mountain of content, then maybe there will be more time for reviews,
What drives my need to upload video's are the people on the forum and their advice

I started to do a blog with the intent of updating daily,,O how that has slipped and thats just a blog, there is so much to do not only here but family too,.

I hope Cavi and others still feel ok to raise thoughts, ideas, Alot can be lost in understanding, intent,translating, in just wrightin text, Its happened to most of us at some time, no facial expressions or tone of voice.

Im terrible at getting myself across in this form.not as eloquent as Marc ;)

RicksPick

coomba

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 am

Hey Neil
Since ya not doing much could ya get me a beer mate.
Cheers
Scott :laugh:

Lavallee

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 am

RicksPick[/size][/quote]

And multilinguist too: Que sera, sera! :laugh:

Marc

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 am

it would be great to go with your song to a private teacher/session and then look how he or she teaches you(i respect them to),,and to be short,, i'm a happy camper to..

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 am

Lavallee wrote:

RicksPick[/size]

Marc[/quote]

Als ik in het nederlands kon schrijven was het allemaal gemakkelijk,maar dan de vertaal programma's verknallen het....

snipe

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 am

I think you guys at TG are doing a great job! I didnt sign up for the reviews but any you squeeze in are greatly appreciated.

Carry on smartly!!!

Mike

Lavallee

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

willem wrote:
Lavallee wrote:

RicksPick[/size]

Marc
Als ik in het nederlands kon schrijven was het allemaal gemakkelijk,maar dan de vertaal programma's verknallen het....[/quote]

Hi Willem that's easy for you to say that ;)

Marc

cavi

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Maybe we could send Neil to Cuba or somewhere they are working on cloning?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic