Bass Guitar Lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
alfie_leonard

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Even though I have my hands full (literally) learning to play my trusty old six-string, I have recently gotten a hankering to also work on playing the bass guitar. So, first of all I am posting this as a suggestion to Neil and the rest of the Totally Guitar team (as if they don't have their hands full teaching us guitar).

Also I am wondering what other totally guitar student think of the idea. It would be especially interesting to hear what folks with bass playing experience have to say. Would time spent on bass lessons detract from my progress with the 6-string, or help me become a better?...

Lavallee

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi Alfie, I am with you, I would also like to have some bass guitar techniques and lessons. I am sure that a good undestanding of bass certainly help with guitar as they work together.

Marc

willem

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am

Hi,first of all i want to say that we can't think the bass notes away from music,,i'm not sure about but i think they are the most important in a piece(well,needed),,i also would see a view lessons on this and i consider to buy an acoustic bass guitar,,the strings on that are the same as our 3-4-5-6 strings on our 6string but then a octave lower?????

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic