Mail alert question

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm

tovo wrote:
Something I think should be remembered is that it was made very clear by the TG dudes that this is a progressive upgrade and it's being done over several days, so things that might not seem right now (and there are fewer of them all the time) will be all good in a few days. I reckon it's worth holding off on any comments about what is and isn't great for a while and give them a chance to do their thing.
I kinda agree here, but... (an aside, I recall when doing my Staff course we were told as soon as you say 'But' you actually mean ignore everything I've just said)

So but , Al's comment about the email alert only being on your Profile page was helpful as I hadn't noticed that and as a result went had a look and lo and behold half a doz messages to answer.

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm

haoli25 wrote:
I'm starting to feel left out, Matt. I haven't found anything to bitch about! :laugh: :laugh:

Bill
I can help you... bitch about not knowing how to upload a video :laugh:

haoli25

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm

You mean you missed it?

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm

haoli25 wrote:
You mean you missed it?
I was busy that day videoing a song

wammer

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
I'm starting to feel left out, Matt. I haven't found anything to bitch about! :laugh: :laugh:

Bill
I can help you... bitch about not knowing how to upload a video :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chas I found this VERY FUNNY :P

tovo

Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
So but , Al's comment about the email alert only being on your Profile page was helpful as I hadn't noticed that and as a result went had a look and lo and behold half a doz messages to answer.
I wasn't referring to Al Chas, I was referring more to comments about site layout. Anyway, just saying give the guys a bit of time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Chasplaya

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am

tovo wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
I wasn't referring to Al Chas, I was referring more to comments about site layout. Anyway, just saying give the guys a bit of time. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I know what you are saying and do agree, these guys are doing a marvellous job, and most members are being very patient. Maybe the message has got out...

AndyT

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:34 am

Sorry Matt. It did not come across that way I meant it. Chris and I had been tossing it around. He even posted a Harry Potter reference about it.

The text is a bit small, but I can fix that locally on my machine so, no worries.

It's been EXTREMELY obvious that you are doing this in stages. I was joking around. Sit back and have an ice cream man. Relax and have a laugh or two.
:laugh:

TGMatt

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 am

All good..

We are all working tommorrow as well, we have so much to bring you and I promise you you aint seen nothing yet in terms of fixes, new features, new menus (still to come) etc etc..

Then there is the content... ;)

willem

Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 am

AndyT wrote:
Things are still being worked on? Oh good! I was worried we would be stuck with a tiny little column of forum.

Andy was right about this,on one moment everything was very small and shrinkin to the midlle of the page(litlle column),,and we made some jokes about that,,as we know you guy's work on the update's so we did'nt send a ticket,,we wait with patiens..hey thats a song..come on TG TEAM ,you do a GREAT job,,

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic