What happened to Neil's weekly news!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
gchapel

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

I know that you are busy with changes but is Neil's weekly Friday news gone. I really enjoyed this weekly feature and I can't find it on the forum anymore.

tovo

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:16 am

I gotta agree. I always look forward to the weekly update. It's like my episode of "Days of our Lives".

TGMatt

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:49 am

Well...

Other than we haven't shot it yet...so it was never up ..and we have been burning serious hours working on everything else..like content and fixing site issues etc etc...

We will be shooting something tomorrow morning

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am

Didn't you know Friday was cancelled due to lack of interest... Friday will be on Saturday this week

tovo

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

TGMatt wrote:
Well...

Other than we haven't shot it yet...so it was never up ..and we have been burning serious hours working on everything else..like content and fixing site issues etc etc...

Don't take it as a complain man...take it as a compliment.

gchapel

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:29 am

TGMatt wrote:
Well...

I know that you have a lot going on. It's just that the entire thread was gone, even all of the past shows, so I thought maybe it was eliminated or something.

Good to know that the weekly news will be continuing. I'm not complaining either, I can understand the effort that you guys are going through with the new site.

Keep up the good work! Thanks.

TGMatt

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 am

gchapel wrote:
TGMatt wrote:
Well...

I know that you have a lot going on. It's just that the entire thread was gone, even all of the past shows, so I thought maybe it was eliminated or something.

Good to know that the weekly news will be continuing. I'm not complaining either, I can understand the effort that you guys are going through with the new site.

Keep up the good work! Thanks.
The old news items if your still looking have been dropped down below in a new category till we can shift the individual threads back up here..

So you can find them that way..

Or if you like you can zip over to the You Tube Channel Tgacousticnews where all the episodes reside..

The news for this week is not shot yet, and we will post when we are done..in this new thread.

So thats the update..

Tony not offended..just dog tired..and we have been posting so much stuff didn't think you would miss the news today

tovo

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

TGMatt wrote:
Tony not offended..just dog tired..and we have been posting so much stuff didn't think you would miss the news today
It's cool mate....but tragics like me who are here 24/7.....we miss EVERYTHING!...or should I say...don't miss anything!

TGMatt

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:52 am

Sorry here is the link to the thread

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/87- ... news-break

AndyT

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Tony,
Are you sure its Days of our lives and not As the stomach churns or Edge of Wetness?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic