Re: Sunny afternoon - good news and bad news

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Are you looking at the free preview or the complete lesson?

Complete lesson is here:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/master-menu/4878

It has a PDF chord chart

Not sure on ipad, I think if you access Totally guitars through your ipad then its just a case of playing the lessons as you would on a PC, they had separate links at one time but I think with the recent revamp they are no longer needed. If you have an issue with access try putting in a support ticket, grey menu at top right.

villageac

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm

I've watched all the segments in the entire lesson - and it's hard for me to follow the way Neil is playing. I've rewatch the 4th segment (break it down) 7 times and it is the most helpful, but it's still hard to follow what he is doing as he moves through the song. The PDF is ok - but I'm trying to mimic what neil is doing - and the pdf tells me he's playing a C7 chord - and he is - but the detail - bass note, 3 finger pluck, different bass note 2 finger pluck etc is what I'm struggling to get.
Thanks for the tip on the ipad - I was used to seeing the options on my computer and then using my iphone to navigate there - now I can navigate there with my iphone but the lessons don't play - are they ipad only now?

willem

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Great lesson,,i''ve bin there for the second time and playback every time till i get it,

As for your question,,i think Matt will get to you,,,

TGMatt

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

OK couple of things..

This is the correct link to the lesson..that previous link will not exist soon

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sson-kinks

The lesson is already formatted for Ipad and Iphone you need do nothing to see the lesson...

Your device and the site will figure out what you need.

Not sure if I can answer the other question ..Neil teaches each song differently so if you are having an issue maybe you could create a student video or get real specific here for either a student or Neil if he sees it to answer

Thx

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic