how to add to my favorites ?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
dino2009

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:25 am

I noticed a " add to favorites" link on a target song. I'm looking to add other lessons ie: fundamentals in the acoustic genius series but don't see the link or button to add it.

Does everything have a my favorites button or link to add it or just some pages ie: the target songs ?

thanks in advance

Dino

sbutler

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Dino,

Most of the songs in the Target section have the (add to favorites list). The mice running around inside the wheel at TG central have missed a few of them, but for the most part, you have that option.

And on the far left side of this page, is a a menu that has the favorites access button at the bottom.

I use it constantly.

Scott

dino2009

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 am

Thanks for the reply.

I guess i keep missing the link. It would be nice to have that " add to my favorites" button on the acoustic genius and other topics so we can bookmark where we left off. I'll keep using my browser for now i guess.

bluesy1

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm

I am having problems with this feature. While I successfully added a Cat Steven song to "My Favorites," I cannot add any more lessons. When I scroll down and hit "set to favorites", nothing happens and they don't end up with Cat Stevens. Can anyone help me?

It sure would be a great feature to have and/or to have up at the top of the front page under "my favorites" or "my lessons" so I don't have drill down several pages every time I return here.

sbutler

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm

You should probably create a support ticket. My guess is TG will help you get it worked out.

Is there anyone song specifically that the add to favorites button doesn't work for you?

Scott

bluesy1

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks Scott. It seems to be working now. I was able to add several lessons to My Favorites last night. But this time after I hit "set to Favorites" there appeared a confirming message.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic