Get the new site going!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
neverfoundthetime

Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:54 am

Frightening indeed!
I remember on my fist trip to the States in 1976 leaving some Amercan sliced "bread" outside in the grass for weeks and it didn't mould, weather or change in any way whatsoever. A real culture shock at the time.

And I like to congratulate Matt on joining the boarding party which pirated this thread... best possible use for it if you ask me!

And for Bigbear: Hiya Rick!

TGMatt wrote:
frybaby wrote:
I know about a Mac, especilly the Big Mac.. with cheese if you please.
But I like pizza better.
Re original post... most of only wish we could get on board as 20 buck a month. I spend more than that on pizza.
so there it is
frybaby
Yup Bionic Big Mac..

wrench

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm

The hamburger made me hungry.

Until I watched the video.

BigBear

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Chasplaya wrote:

Buy a Mac, you know a Mac used to be the generic name for a plastic rain coat in UK and generally worn by the Flashing Brigade !

Mac's are great, they just charge twice too much for them. Most of the world ackmowledges they are superior to PC's but the cost difference is really hard to justify.

My son Matt (Moose aka Little Bear) bought a really nice Mac but paid over $3,000 USD for it. I could easily get that much horsepower for $1,200-1,400 with a PC. Hard to justify the upcharge. But he's an artist and does all his work on his Mac so it makes sense.

Hi back at ya Chris !!!

TGMatt

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 pm

BigBear wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
tovo wrote:

Buy a Mac, you know a Mac used to be the generic name for a plastic rain coat in UK and generally worn by the Flashing Brigade !

Mac's are great, they just charge twice too much for them. Most of the world ackmowledges they are superior to PC's but the cost difference is really hard to justify.

My son Matt (Moose aka Little Bear) bought a really nice Mac but paid over $3,000 USD for it. I could easily get that much horsepower for $1,200-1,400 with a PC. Hard to justify the upcharge. But he's an artist and does all his work on his Mac so it makes sense.
3000 for a hamburger ? wow , kids really love their junk food these days ;)

AndyT

Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:41 pm

And here I thought we were talking about rain wear....

songman52

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 am

Of course, Chas.
As in "...and the banker never wears a mac in the pouring rain, very strange".

Although I still don't get the mac with cheese. Why cheese?

Jerry

AndyT

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Jerry,
How cheesy can you get?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic