Get the new site going!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 am

6stringbostic wrote:
hey rick i am using firefox browser and i just use the scroll bar on my mouse and the "control" key and find that the letters get bigger. have you tried that?

btw, this is a FANTASTIC site. couldn't live without it - woulda gone crazy over the last 6 months or so without it due to other events in my life...

tg rocks

I haven't made the jump to Firefox yet despite so many TGer's telling me it's the only way to go. I've got an old laptop, on its last legs, and I'm afraid add anything else to it.

I sincerely hope the "other events in your life" have turned out positive for you. It sucks to be off your game. If I can ever help let me know! Cheers! :cheer:

AndyT

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 am

Firefox is SO worth it Rick. Remove something else if you have to. You won't be sorry.

Font size? Not a major issue any longer. I changed the site default in Firefox and I'm having no problems.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 am

Yeah, gottta have Firefox Rick. I've increased the font size for TG... and I'm ordering some of those TG spectacles fro Matt when they are out!

tovo

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Rick you know if you had a Mac you just use 2 fingers on your touchpad and make the font any size you want by spreading them to make the font bigger or pinching to make it smaller. When that clunker PC dies...buy a Mac.

I know I am a bit off topic but I don't think there's much to say about the original topic.

Chasplaya

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:45 pm

tovo wrote:

I know I am a bit off topic but I don't think there's much to say about the original topic.
There was an original topic???

Buy a Mac, you know a Mac used to be the generic name for a plastic rain coat in UK and generally worn by the Flashing Brigade !

tovo

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
tovo wrote:

There was an original topic???

Buy a Mac, you know a Mac used to be the generic name for a plastic rain coat in UK and generally worn by the Flashing Brigade !
I know now!

frybaby

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 pm

I know about a Mac, especilly the Big Mac.. with cheese if you please.
But I like pizza better.
Re original post... most of only wish we could get on board as 20 buck a month. I spend more than that on pizza.
so there it is
frybaby

TGMatt

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 pm

frybaby wrote:
I know about a Mac, especilly the Big Mac.. with cheese if you please.
But I like pizza better.
Re original post... most of only wish we could get on board as 20 buck a month. I spend more than that on pizza.
so there it is
frybaby
Yup Bionic Big Mac..

haoli25

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:05 am

The debate continues....... Image

Chasplaya

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:37 am

haoli25 wrote:
The debate continues....... Image
You should make this a poll..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic