Guitar Showcase

Feel free to get outside the box here.
millponddave

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 pm

I just happened to check out the Guitar Showcase section of the site and imagine my suprise when I saw several guitars labeled millponddave when in fact none of them are mine. I can only assume that a minor glicth is responsible, however if anyone who actually owns one of these beauty's would like to donate one to me I would graciously accept. lol!

Dave

wammer

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Well Dave your just not fast enough on the draw :ohmy: Casue now their all mine ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:P Tammy

TGMike

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi,

We are working on finishing up our not so top secret guitar showcase over the next couple of days. It is not ready quite yet. You may see some wackness in there for the time being while we finish final programming and testing. We will announce it as soon as it is ready.

Thanks,
Mike

AndyT

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:29 am

Hey Mike, Would it be possible to time and date stamp the showcase entries? It would almost be like an Official Registration database. Pictures to show condition, serial numbers maybe, date aquired (not purchased) Amount paid...

I'm sure you've already thought of all this, I just thought I'd share. And Of course, the poster is the final arbiter of what they decide to post at any rate.

AndyT

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 am

Nevermind. Just got a look at the entry fields. Good stuff.

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Maybe I've jumped the gun a bit, I saw the explanation video on You Tube and went across and loaded my first guitar, it seemed to work ok

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Hmm mostly worked, the area for Guitar Woods could have more characters allowed as many guitars are made from several woods and my description gets cut off. Its meant to end with Rosewood fingerboard and Maple binding but that's mostly cut off.

TGMatt

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Yeah dont jump ahead mate..we will let you know when its live officially with an announcement ...almost there..that video is a test and not the final one

Thx mate

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic