Here comes the sun

Feel free to get outside the box here.
norder04

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Hallo,
on youtube I have seen a beautyfull Video "here comes the sun". How can I find the strumming version from Neil? I only found two picking versions. How to get the tabulatur?
Please help me.

tovo

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi,

Neil hasn't got a strumming version of Here Comes the Sun on the site. As you have seen, there are 2 finger-picking versions, one is slack key, an alternate tuning.

The TAB for Here Comes the Sun is widely available. Just google it. You can get it from numerous free sites or pay for it and (most likely) get a good, accurate TAB.

I hope you are not put off the site because you can't find 1 specific tune. There are around 20 Beatles tunes, plus so many other tunes it would take you years to get through them. Plus all the theory (including strumming techniques) that you could possibly want.

I suggest you join Target and after a time you will be able to figure out Here Comes the Sun and pretty much any other tune for yourself. Plus you will have access to every lesson on the site (heaps of content AND reliable TAB)

Good luck.

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Yep, I fully agree with Tony (Tovo)!!!

Welcome and have fun around here!

Greetz'

Vanessa

norder04

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Thank you,

but I have seen this version from "here comes the sun", but I can not find it by the lessons.

What now?

Please help me again and excuse my bad english.

Thank you

Bernd from germany

AcousticAl

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Norder, (can I call you norder?)

The point of totally guitars is to learn concepts from selected songs that will transfer over to other songs. You end up being able to not only play 'Here Comes the Sun'-- but MANY other songs as well!

I took Neil's short 'Here Comes the Sun' lesson with a pick and taught myself the rest, using tools that I've learned on here. You can do it too!
Join Target.

Al

norder04

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Thank you,

but i am looking for this lesson

Do you know how to find it?

Please help again and excuse my bad englisch.

Bernd from germany

norder04

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Hallo Al,
thank you, you are playing very good.

I Ihink it must be possible to learn.

Bernd from germany

willem

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I think i hear you,,this is chord/melody playing,,,we have lesson's in the target program where Neil tell's us how to do,not special on this song but we can use the lesson to figure it out,, i want to help you a bit futher so i give you a pm...

chacho

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Bernd

The lesson you are looking for can be found under the lessons tab and selecting the free lesson tab. It's an intro lesson and there is a link on the page for the tab.
Hers the link just in case you can't find it.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/partial-g ... es-the-sun

All the best

Chacho

norder04

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Chacho,

thank you very much for your information.

It is super

Bye Bernd

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic