New TARGET Lessons or New Target Lesson Preview

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Dear TG Team,
Just wondering am I mistaken in thinking that the New TARGET Lessons are exactly the same as the TARGET an Pay perLesson previews?
No criticism ment but if it is perhaps the title of the forum section should be Free Target Lesson Previews.
This came to mind when I went the free lesson on For What its Worth and noticed that the clip ended with out giving a complete list of the cords.
Just pulling from memory but I am thinking Neil was talking about the Chorus and mentioned there were 4 chords, and in mid sentence after naming only one of the 4 chords was cut off in mid sentence as the clip ended.
Kind of hard for me to consider it a free lesson, but that may just be me.
Any way Free Target Lesson Previews might be a more accurate discription of what is so generously provided.
Again considering all the hard work that go on to make this site such an outstanding guitar site, please accept this query as only a friendly question.

With greatful appreciation for all your efforts
Frybaby

TGMatt

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Not sure what you are looking at here..

But this lesson is a campfire lesson, we have no other variation..

All full free lessons where Neil teaches everything he is going to can be found either under the FOrum category Free Lessons or the tab at the top of the forum called New Free lessons..

The entire lesson is presented here as a full free lesson two parts, preview and full teaching part...(called part 1)..

It is not a preview lesson Neil will not teach this in any more depth as it is so simple..

Hope that helps some..

frybaby

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Matt,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I re traced my step and figured out that in my excitement to view the lesson I was skipping over the link that lead to the actual lesson and instead was simply watching the preivew.
However when I did do it the right way and clicked on the link that took me to the lesson an error message popped up after a few seconds of buffering and said something to the effect"200,Stream Not found,NetStream ,Net Stream not found... clip 500"
Got the same results with all link leading to the free lessons.
Again thank you for you attention

TGMike

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

It sounds like you are clicking on the video player screen instead of clicking on the lesson part link below it. In any event if you are having issues of any sort please create a tech support ticket as the forum is not monitored by support staff and we want to make sure we resolve any issues and track them properly.

Thanks,
Mike

frybaby

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Again, Gentlemen thank you both.
I filled out a support ticket.
Pizza for everyone

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic