Reading TAB included with lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
lueders

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Well since your trying 'Wish you were here', why not give a shot at 'Is there anybody out there', wich is a beautiful fingerpicking song by Pink Floyd as well, if you can do House of the Rising sun, then this tune will be a step up, but not a to big of a step! ;)

What kind of music would you líle to play??

rpds07 wrote:
Very simple songs, Ode to Joy, House of the Rising Sun, more like that. I was trying to step it up a bit. Maybe to soon? Those seem to simple and others seem just beyond me. i thought Wish You Were Hear was something that was up just a notch. Do you have any recommendations? I like to mix Theory, Songs, Progressions, Lickes, etc to keep from getting bored but somethimes I feel like I don't know where I'm going. Thanks

rpds07

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:00 am

Right now I'm just trying different pieces. I like Rock but Blues is a lot of fun. I'm mostly working on developing my skills and speed but I like to attempt parts of songs to keep it interesting and to see if I can do it. Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a shot. :)

rpds07

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 am

As it turns out I had a different player for TAB, it wasn't Gitar Pro. I downloaded Guitar Pro but It isn't playing the TAB. I click the play button but I can't hear anything. I hear the videos clips fine so it isn't my PC. I even tried highlighting portions but still no sound. Any suggestions?

AndyT

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:34 am

If you purchased Guitar Pro, then be sure and download and install the RSE sounds. If you are only using the demo, then load the song and then make sure the RSE choice is NOT selected in the SOUND section of the menu bar. If that doesn't fix it, then let us know and we will try and help. Also, make sure your speakers are turned on and turned up.

rpds07

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 pm

The RSE download didn't work. I updated GP6 to the Beta version and that fixed it.

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic