Pay per lesson

Feel free to get outside the box here.
almese

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I watched and learned a lot from the free lesson for the Allman Bros song 'Little Martha' - if I purchase the lesson for the $14.95 price does the lesson expand on what I saw on the free lesson. ie: does the lesson discuss how to play the entire song with instruction? Does the cost cover the entire song or is each part a seperate cost?

Thanks

tombo1230

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi, I've just had a look at the lesson, it's in eight sections which as usual breaks everything down for you. There is also the free preview you have seen already. What I will say is that it's rated as an eight which means it's advanced, so as you would guess this is for Intermediate players wanting to push to the next level or for advanced players I would say. Just warning you about that. but may not be a concern to you. I am a Target member so don't buy individual lessons, but I think you get access for life on the song you buy and you pay one price for the song or group of songs that you purchase. The Target membership gives access to more songs than you could learn in a lifetime i'd say and increasing every day.

Hope this is useful,

Tom N.

tombo1230

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Almese!

Welcome to the site!

I have to agree with Tom, €14,95 for one complete lesson is not that much, because the lesson is really detailed and covers the whole song, but €30 for full access for a whole month is the best investment you could do! (and I'm not a TG-member, just a TG-student learning heaps and heaps all the time!:) )

TGMatt

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Thx Tom for chipping in..

Yes the lesson is complete as opposed to the "Campfire" version we give away, and when you buy it you get access to all the parts and all the downloads including guitar pro files .

Welcome to TG

almese

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks for all of the replies!

Another question, if I join TARGET for the $297 price, can that price be prorated over 12 months ie: $24.75 per month or is the entire amount billed at once? I use a debit card so if so then the entire amount is taken out of cash at one time?

Thanks again

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic