TOTALLY GUITARS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
watergunn

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 am

I have been playing the guitar for about a year now. I learned the basics from watching You Tube. Then I took actual lessons for about three months. I gave up on that . Just not enough exposure to the knowledge.

Then I found this web site. I have learned more in one month than I had in the entire previous year.

The great thing is I can do it when "I" want to. Not at the time I have reserved with a tutor.

Also, I was spending $100 a month or more before on the lessons.

You now have a student for life!

Even my sixteen year old son, the "hard rocker" is using the site.

Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

watergunn

TGNeil

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Greetings Watergun,

Welcome to TG and thanks for the nice comments. I am especially happy to hear your son is on board as well!

Happy Holidays,

Neil

millponddave

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Welcome Watergunn,

I have to agree with everything you said. I too have learned so much since joining this site. I get inspired every day to keep at it. Merry Christmas to everyone out there and have a great New Year.

Dave

thereshopeyet

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks

doubletap

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 pm

I have to agree 100% with watergun. I also started about a year ago with my 14 year old son. We were using a very good computer program for lessons (we live in the country with not very good options for live lessons) but those lessons had grown stale and motivation was becoming a problem. Since finding TG via you tube we have become huge fans. The whole staff and community have been great. I posted 1 question on the forum and within hours recieved several very helpfull hints. A funny story about our screen name. Anyone who has seen the movie Zombieland may reconize the reference. We were joking that our chords were so dead it is like we shot them twice hence doubletap. With another year of practice with TG in our corner we may need to look at changing that screen name.

Thank you to the TG staff and all of the great members
Happy New Year
Keith

willem

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm

we said that a 1011 times this year..

edit: i ment last year...and we can't say it less,it is a computer virus we pleased with..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic