TG Birthdays Idea

Feel free to get outside the box here.
eagle670

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah I thought about creating a database through Access, but if you don't have access to the individual source files it would be a nightmare to keep up with. I would think that all of the data is already compiled into TG's billing files, so for them to be able to extract out the B-day's would be pretty simple and as new folks join the site and supply their info it would automatically populate.

I suspected that Matt and the boys had already thought of this, they always seem to be one step ahead.

wammer

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Makes sense Kevin... we have just installed one at our Swiss Squash site and it works well enough. (right column: Geburtstage)

http://www.squash.ch/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=98
I recall Matt mentioned something like this a while back, I started making my own database it was on excel and now started to create a Access relational database so I could put in a query monthly report, but its a bit of a mission and it would be better to be SQL (I think) and capable of coming up on the home page here.

HUH :S

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 pm

wammer wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Makes sense Kevin... we have just installed one at our Swiss Squash site and it works well enough. (right column: Geburtstage)

I recall Matt mentioned something like this a while back, I started making my own database it was on excel and now started to create a Access relational database so I could put in a query monthly report, but its a bit of a mission and it would be better to be SQL (I think) and capable of coming up on the home page here.

Don't worry Tammy its just amateur geek speak :laugh:

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 pm

No worries Tammy, I got lost at Willem's green dress!!

wammer wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:29 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
No worries Tammy, I got lost at Willem's green dress!!

wammer wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

See reply to Tammy, just borrowed mobile usb to get online whilst on holiday, another toy I want

eagle670

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 am

Are you kidding me?

I just saw the new birthday icon. You guy's are amazing!

Now about that million bucks I had been wishing for!!!!!

Kevin

ffsooo3

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Damn snipe sure is old! :S :woohoo:

eagle670

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Definitely a Senior member!

thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks

thereshopeyet

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:29 pm