TG REALLY LISTENS TO IT'S MEMBERS... and now, so can we!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 am

TG REALLY LISTENS TO IT'S MEMBERS... and now, so can we!

To everyone out there enjoying the Busking threads, if you are enjoying them half as much as I am then you are having a ball! I love uploading something I want to share with this great community and getting the reactions and I love hearing so many great performances from folks at different stages of their learning. More and more are joining in because TG is a fantastic, supportive and safe place to share our songs and progress. And like me, probably most of you don’t have an (knowledgeable) audience at home to share with.

I have to shout out to the whole TG team here on creating this feature so quickly and making it so easy and fast to upload a video. If I upload the same video to my Youtube account it takes 10 times the time.

I may have given the idea of Busking a name here but it has been folks like Buddy and Al with their many songs and questions and it was performance songs from folks like Dennis and Daryl and the great collaboration get-togethers with Mark and Jay and Damian, Tammy and Al, and Bear and Jerry and many others which inspired the idea of busking and has empowered us all to want to post and share what we can do. Every time someone like Tony or Michele or Suzi or Willem or Anton (forgive me, I am bound to miss out so many more) have posted showing some progress on a song or technique, other’s have been inspired or empowered to work on a song or post too. Totally Guitars has listened to its members and instantly supported us by making it possible for us to develop this aspect of our playing/learning experience. And this is in addition to the hundreds of lessons features and services being added to every week.

My hat is off yet again to Matt, Neil, Mike, Big Jim, Cheryl and everyone at TG! There is no other internet guitar experience like this!

TARGET member Neverfoundthetime

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks

BobR

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Chris I agree.

My only problem is that there are so many great posts going up I have a hard time viewing all of them. There needs to be more time in a day :laugh: I definitely try to view them all but a lot of the time I am into the third, fourth ... page of responses and it's all been said. All I can say is I enjoy all of the effort everyone puts into their posts.

Bob

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Chris you are sooo right the response from the TG team to suggestions and in particular the Busking thread is beyond belief and not found on any other site I have been a part of in the past. I have little need to look anywhere else for guitar related assistance, its becoming the 'Wikiguitar' site with bonus's .

jayswett

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I couldn't agree more. Nothing like it anywhere. An incredible resource.

willem

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I never looked at other sites and can't inmagine there is a better,,,even the music (lessons) is playing in time,i alway's thought i did something wrong and now i know,well after following the lessons..and i think i must add a ''love song'' to the love song busker thread cos considering the views i think people love ''love songs''..

Chris,,your are so right and i think the respons from the TG team will never end.. Oh, whatcha think of the every month upload from Matt W..(2011) looking forward to that.

MarkM

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Chris I couldn't agree with you more!! This site has grown from a one of a kind guitar training site to a place that has an incredible community where confidence can be born and nurtured. A place that will give any guitar junkie its daily fix with all the gear reviews, luthier showcase, Acoustic and vintage snapshots, etc. What a fantastic dream that has been realized and I'm sure will continue to grow with more innovation every day. Thank you TG team.

MarkM

michelew

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

I second all the praise above. TG team I love your work!

millponddave

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

I am enjoying all of the busking threads too. Maybe someday I will figure out how to post something myself. Of course I guess I would have to have some kind of camera first!

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic