Crowd pleasers - what's your set list?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
michelew

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Stuart,

Thanks for sharing your list with us. It's been really interesting to see the lists people have and the ones they're pulling together. There's a few new songs in there for me too.

And now you have a challenge from Willem. I always enjoy your posts, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks

Michele

reiver

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

michelew wrote:
Stuart,

Thanks for sharing your list with us. It's been really interesting to see the lists people have and the ones they're pulling together. There's a few new songs in there for me too.

And now you have a challenge from Willem. I always enjoy your posts, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks

Michele

Phew!

I got a fright there. That'll teach me not to jump to the end of the thread...........

Stuart (the other one)

reiver

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

grrrrr.......

michelew

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 pm

reiver wrote:
grrrrr.......
Stuart, Stu,

Did you think you might have been sleep typing (TG-ing) again? Or that one of your other selves had?

I hate it when my other selves don't leave me any notes about what I've doing doing, while I was unconscious, or visiting the fairies, ... I really hate it when they have a good time without me too. B) :P

So...are you responding to this thread with something other than a What The!?

Michele

sws626

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 am

Hey Stuart (reiver),

Confuses me all the time. Now that you've fallen into Michele's trap, where your list of crowd pleasers?

Willem, "Perfect Day" is on the way -- a strummed version to suit Michele's criteria.

-Stuart (sws626)

reiver wrote:
michelew wrote:
Stuart,

Thanks

Michele

Phew!

I got a fright there. That'll teach me not to jump to the end of the thread...........

Stuart (the other one)

reiver

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 am

OK. Well, if anyone's been paying attention for the past year they probably realise that grabbing the guitar at a party isn't really my thing. However, if I was to step out from behind myself for a night these are some of the songs that I'd take with me - ready to have those lucky party-goers alternately clapping and dancing or reaching for their lighters.

Please do NOT confuse this list with my list of favourite songs!!!

1. Angels - Robbie Williams

2. Baby, One More Time - Britney Spears

3. I'm a Believer - The Monkees

4. Runaway - Del Shannon

5. Runaround Sue - Dion and the Belmonts

6. Assorted Bruce Springsteen

7. Assorted Neil Young

8. Dragostea Din Tei (The Numa Numa song) - Ozone

9. I Used Ta Love Her - The Saw Doctors

Stuart

tovo

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Stuart I reckon I would be prepared to pay money to watch you perform "Hit me baby one more time"!!! (No leg-warmers though.....please!)

reiver

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 pm

tovo wrote:
Stuart I reckon I would be prepared to pay money to watch you perform "Hit me baby one more time"!!! (No leg-warmers though.....please!)

Let's see you put your money where your mouth is!

Perhaps you - and some others? - would like to pledge a few dollars towards MattB's fund? I promise the leg-warmers will stay hidden :)

Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic