Okay I won't ask for "support" here then BUT:

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGMatt

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 am

david1524 wrote:
UPDATE
Just to let you all know, a few minutes ago I received a reply to my "ticket" from Cheryle which I filed on 8th March after all my emails achieved nothing. It did go through then, but it just took 7 DAYS!!! No explanation provided. I'm not ungrateful, just very disappointed by that matter of fact and no apology, perhaps I expected too much. Anyway, the links are still not working so still no purchase possible. I have to say hat if this site didn't look so good and clearly have such nice people with the same interests, I don't think I would put up with this. I’ve filed another ticket as TG Matt kindly suggested and will see how long that one takes to pursue the problem.
Cheers to you all.
David
I apologized for your issue in this thread...

We respond to dozens of tickets a day using this system...

It works 99.99% of the time.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 am

That's a bummer. Shit happens David...but I think you're doing the right thing by sticking at it. Hope it brightens up and you get what you wanted.... if you hang around you'll find you'll get so much out of TG. Looks like you've paid your dues up front on this one!

TGCheryle

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi David,

I have responded to your ticket and you have responded back so I am glad the ticket system is working.

Regarding your response I will take a look at your account and make sure its fully activated and working correctly so please give me 30 mins to look at it and I will respond back via your ticket.

Your second ticket that you put in was only this morning so I will close that off as we are communicating through the first ticket.

What is not working and where the breakdown has occurred is with you emailing support as that is not an email that is checked anymore due to the implementation of the new ticket system so I do apologize for that and I will make sure that Tech takes down that email off the site today.

I was ill on the 9th and 10th last week so I have been playing catch up with tickets and support since Monday.

Thanks
Cheryle

Music Junkie

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm

TGCheryle wrote:
Hi David,

I have responded to your ticket and you have responded back so I am glad the ticket system is working.

Regarding your response I will take a look at your account and make sure its fully activated and working correctly so please give me 30 mins to look at it and I will respond back via your ticket.

Your second ticket that you put in was only this morning so I will close that off as we are communicating through the first ticket.

What is not working and where the breakdown has occurred is with you emailing [email protected] as that is not an email that is checked anymore due to the implementation of the new ticket system so I do apologize for that and I will make sure that Tech takes down that email off the site today.

I was ill on the 9th and 10th last week so I have been playing catch up with tickets and support since Monday.

Thanks
Cheryle
There you have it.... Cheryle, you are the stuff..... Although this is not to do with any problems I am experiencing, I would like to take the time to thank you publicly for all the help in the past. Sorry to hear you were ill, but glad you are back.

Cheers!

J

david1524

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Cheryle, I am so greatful to you, I really am. I'm quite sure you would not take my comments personally. They were only born of substantial frustration.
Given what you say, that the advertised Support email has been defunked for some time, I now realise I have been a bit unlucky being the victim of my own determination to enjoy this site to its full and my resorting to" tickets" was to me, a last resort, when perhaps it should have been the first. I do hope you are now fully recovered and bless you for your internal review on my behalf. I'm off to bed now, so I will take another tentative step towards trying to buy "Here comes the Sun" in the morning, although I feel a lot older now ;-). I've been trying to find out how to play that for years so giving up is not an option and there is apparently so much more. When I do eventually get that lesson it, I am certainly going totry hard to work it to something special. I hope. I will be in touch in the morningto see what you discover is wrong with the links on my efforts to buy and I thank you all once again. Your expectations for each other and respect for the site are clearly well deserved. I clearly got into an unfortunate coincidental glitch. You are very special and kind people. Thank you
David

ceaser67

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 pm

i will second that,glad to hear you are well cheryle,
David.
Youre problem will be sorted soon and we can all WELCOME you to TG

Youre scottish friend
Tommy

david1524

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am

Hello again all:
Just a quick update, I am delighted to report that thanks to Cheryle and her tech contacts she tells me the problem has been identified and corrected. And, thanks to all of you encouraging me to stand-by I am still here, doing my best with “here comes the sun”. Slowly. Great fun though. Thank you all sincerely.

Ps- Hey Tommy, Whereabouts in Scotland are you? My partners from Edinburgh perhaps I can buy you a pint next time I’m up.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 am

That's the way we like, aha aha!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic