Okay I won't ask for "support" here then BUT:

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGMatt

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm

david1524 wrote:
But I will say is that I'm very unhappy to have to keep reading how to get support so easily all over this sight but in reality:
Why don't the administrators of this site reply to a "support" request by email or "ticket" on here? I've been trying to buy something since January but the verification link doesn’t work. How do you get the administrators to answer a simple problem that is in their own interests to answer?
Two months, "tickets" and emails ignored is not ood enough. Even this part of the site says press the button up top for support. Really? then what? file the problem into oblivion?I keep repeating this cry for help and weeks later still nothing back. No! I'm not happy with this site, support has been unavailable for far too long and I can't buy a thing, if I wanted too. I didnt sign up to be ignored and frustrated for months. I give up. Best wishes to the rest of you and of course Matt B.
Pls submit another ticket, sorry for you challenges..

I would suggest what others have offered, in that, it may very well be in your spam folders..

I will check the new ticket, I have already talked to service..

Thx for your patience..

TGMatt

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 pm

twocat wrote:
J

OK, I go to the area "TARGET student reviews" and see that you have uploaded a video for comment. I want to see/read those comments. Where do I go?

Can anyone answer this?

Thanks for the reply.

Sam
If you go to the section in the forum where the original video is uploaded ...all comments and sometimes even follow up student videos are posted

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/86- ... eview.html

TGMatt

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank you; I found it!

Music Junkie

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 pm

twocat wrote:
J

OK, I go to the area "TARGET student reviews" and see that you have uploaded a video for comment. I want to see/read those comments. Where do I go?

Can anyone answer this?

Thanks for the reply.

Sam
Keep in mind that my video was posted in the "pre-busking" era and and was not a "Target" song, so it may never be reviewed by Neil at all. Now we have the busking area that is for us to post videos of songs we want to share but don't necessarily get reviews. if you want reviews or comments from Neil, you should really pick a Target song to upload, or film a specific portion of the song you are working on with some specific questions about what is troubling you. This will stand a better chance of getting a response from Neil. The man has been working up new lessons like a crazy lately and can only get to so many reviews (although you will see big batches of these reviews show up from time to time). The ones that usually get to the top are, like I mentioned, the Target songs or specific technique questions. Mostly because he is really trying to get to things that are "Teaching Moments". Things that can be used to help out with other areas of your guitar training.

If you are just wanting to get feedback from fellow TG'ers, place a song in the Busking section and give it a go. You will find that there are usually a great many responses with offers of advice. As more and more of us progress through the program, there are more and more of us who can give a testimonial to how we overcame certain problem areas and possible solutions to what might be troubling you. It is great to get advice from more than one person sometimes, as everyone learns in a different manner. Also, watching reviews of songs put up by others can be very helpful in garnering new techniques.

Have fun with it!

J

david1524

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 am

:( Obviously there is a time difference between some of us but I’m still here i'm afraid.
Furthermore I have now reverted to the foetal position in the corner with one eye open on the computer whatching everyone else having fun on here whilst chewing on my wrists.
Many thanks to all of you who offered your thoughts but it just isn't happening. The very first thing I did was to check my spam filter/junk folder and nothing there. I have to say that none of this is making a great deal of sense at all and TG Matt thanks but its just not that simple is it!. I have an existing ticket number and.... On the 8th March 2011 I also received and email from "[email protected]" whoever that is, acknowledging my last ticket being filed and telling me:
"Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately. Ticket ID: ARQ-469798Subject: Pay per lessonDepartment: Totally Guitars Priority: HighStatus: Open You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=tic ... cketid=474 (by the way that link comes up "error" as well, even if I paste it directly into the search engine) E-mail: .........................Password: ..................... Kind regards, Totally (Note I deleted the email and password here for obvious reasons).
So that worked then. What was that all about then????
So I'm afraid my question remains. Who is the "Agent" or whoever, not following up TG auto messages. No Sorry, but it's not at my end at all.
TGMatt, thank you for your words but please explain what another ticket will do for me that the one I’ve still got the number of cant. I can still see the "progress of what I wrote in your "support" area, why can't you? Come to that guys, all a new ticket is going to say is what I’ve said here. "I cant buy anything because it keeps telling me I need to verify my account and email address" Nothing but a magic roundabout! So what's the point of another ticket. I just need it fixed TGMatt. Can't TG just go on my membership bit and sort it? I can't tell you any more than I have already. Well, other than not only are the tickets getting me nowhere, but my emails to direct to "[email protected]" also get no response. Would you like al the dates of those TGMatt? My question now is who is on the other end when every other email I send around the world is fine? I have an idea.... presumably you TG Matt have access to my email address so why not send me one to respond to? Or perhaps ask the powers to be to o that?
I can see I'm missing a great deal on this site which does I agree looks brilliant, so I will try anything and take all your kind advice but surely there is something your end you can do. I will not give up! but I do need more help TGMatt than: "file another ticjket"
But okay, I'm going to do that if that's al you can do but I'm lreally lost as to the point of doing that. Is that it then? Start again and forget all the emails since early January as well? What about TG looking them up?
Kind regards, David (London)

david1524

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 am

UPDATE
Just to let you all know, a few minutes ago I received a reply to my "ticket" from Cheryle which I filed on 8th March after all my emails achieved nothing. It did go through then, but it just took 7 DAYS!!! No explanation provided. I'm not ungrateful, just very disappointed by that matter of fact and no apology, perhaps I expected too much. Anyway, the links are still not working so still no purchase possible. I have to say hat if this site didn't look so good and clearly have such nice people with the same interests, I don't think I would put up with this. I’ve filed another ticket as TG Matt kindly suggested and will see how long that one takes to pursue the problem.
Cheers to you all.
David

Lavallee

Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 am

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about all this.....For what it's worth, I'll apologize instead...I'm not sure if I would be this patient. But I'm also glad that you can see through this and look at the site for what it is, because it ís a fantastic site, it really is....and the community is indeed full of kind, respectful and funny people who all play the guitar.

Like I said, I'm sorry that your journey over here is a hard one up up till now and hopefully TGMatt will sort it out soon. Of course it is in the middle of the night over there in California, so.......well you get the picture....

Take care David, I sincerely hope you'll stick around..

Cheers

Vanessa

david1524

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 am

How sweet of you. Thank you. Now, off to bed you!
David

dennisg

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 am

It's broad daylight here, actually I'm close to your residence (relatively that is ;) ), I'm from the Netherlands! :P

david1524 wrote:
How sweet of you. Thank you. Now, off to bed you!

David

heyjoe

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am

I wrote support three times--two of them because of my ol' dumb haid--and Cheryl was very good to respond.

Sam

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic