Okay I won't ask for "support" here then BUT:

Feel free to get outside the box here.
david1524

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 am

But I will say is that I'm very unhappy to have to keep reading how to get support so easily all over this sight but in reality:
Why don't the administrators of this site reply to a "support" request by email or "ticket" on here? I've been trying to buy something since January but the verification link doesn’t work. How do you get the administrators to answer a simple problem that is in their own interests to answer?
Two months, "tickets" and emails ignored is not ood enough. Even this part of the site says press the button up top for support. Really? then what? file the problem into oblivion?I keep repeating this cry for help and weeks later still nothing back. No! I'm not happy with this site, support has been unavailable for far too long and I can't buy a thing, if I wanted too. I didnt sign up to be ignored and frustrated for months. I give up. Best wishes to the rest of you and of course Matt B.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 am

Obviously something has gone wrong David. I have put in a number of support tickets and they have been answered within hours every time.
My advice give it another try (as you are doing here) but wait and see what the problem was before you commit Hara-kiri on TG! ;-).

Chasplaya

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 am

I agree with Chris, Support have always been pretty quick off the mark and most helpful. Hang around David and see what transpires from this thread.

AndyT

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:13 am

Its highly likely that Matt will post here and ask you to put in another ticket which he will personally look for. It's very unlike TG to not answer a ticket in a very timely fashion. And you did the right thing by bringing this up. There could be a problem in the support system somewhere that is not easy to spot. This will help find it and get it fixed so that it does not happen again.

david1524

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 am

I am most greatful to you both for your kind response. I admit I was almost off with the Lemmings but I will stand by and hope an administrator picks me up
Kind regards
David (London England)

MarkM

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 am

David,

I recently had to submit a ticket and noticed that my spam settings were sending all the emails back from support into my junk folder. I'm not sure if this is part of the problem but may be wise to check out as it happened to me. Once I got that fixed all was well as the issue was on my end.

MarkM

ceaser67

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:00 am

David
I agree with the others sit tight and see what transpires,its really unlike the TG team,something is obviously wrong somewere,be patient my friend as this really is a great site to be involved in
Youre scottish friend
Tommy

wiley

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 am

Perhaps I could ask a question here....................or two..

I don't know who the moderators are (if any) or the forum administrator, if there is one.

When a video is posted, do the other members comment by writing? If so, where do I find it? Do they make a video of their response? If so, where do I view it?

What this forum needs is a "Q&A" section where new members could peruse and learn. Perhaps that exists somewhere and I've just been unable to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sam

Music Junkie

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Sam:

I had the same problem that Mark did with the replies going to spam before I reconfigured my settings. I was getting a bit flustered a while back and found that the problem was on my end. Shout out to Cheryle for setting my grumpy butt straight...... B)

I can't speak with first-hand knowledge of your problem, but I can attest to the fact that support has always been pretty quick around here. Like Chris mentioned, usually within a few hours. Sorry about the frustration, but I venture a guess that there is a simple explanation for the problem. Don't give up.

J

millponddave

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 am

J

OK, I go to the area "TARGET student reviews" and see that you have uploaded a video for comment. I want to see/read those comments. Where do I go?

Can anyone answer this?

Thanks for the reply.

Sam

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic