Please consider a small change to the busking category

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tovo

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Something that certainly has been raised before and I suspect you guys are already onto it, but please, can we have some sort of notification that there is a new video in an existing busking thread?

It's just too easy to miss really great videos when the thread is long and someone uploads a new one. For example the Neil Young and Beatles threads are really big now and it's easy to miss new stuff.

I think you guys might have already undertaken to make this improvement and if so thanks. But just in case.

Cheers.

MarkM

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

I agree Tony. I miss entirely too many new videos in these sections.

MarkM

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 pm

I totally agree with you Tony I've raised this already and hopefully something can be done, I really like to see these and give support to those who've taken time and effort to post.

Max

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Yep I agree as well, often I get notified by Youtube, but I'd rather be notified over here, since this is my favorite place to be! ;)

I hope you guys can work something out for that, I'd very much appreciate it!

Cheers

Vanessa

TGMatt

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

tovo wrote:
Something that certainly has been raised before and I suspect you guys are already onto it, but please, can we have some sort of notification that there is a new video in an existing busking thread?

It's just too easy to miss really great videos when the thread is long and someone uploads a new one. For example the Neil Young and Beatles threads are really big now and it's easy to miss new stuff.

I think you guys might have already undertaken to make this improvement and if so thanks. But just in case.

Cheers.
The easy way...and the way we support, is to simply subscribe to the You Tube busking thread..

Anything else is programming hell for us, and we have too many other things we have to sort, this is truly easy to do, simply scroll to bottom of page, subscribe to any of the You Tube Channels you wish including busking, and You Tube will let you know via email when something new is up..other than just comments ...

ffsooo3

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Perhaps an alternative is rather than uploading to "The Beatles" one could upload to "The Beatles - Dear Prudence" or "The Beatles - Dear Prudence (MarkM)"

Just a thought......

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic