Has anyone seen Dont think Twice, if you havent seen it then dont think twiice its alright?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
timeisonloan

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Just followed the Most Votes link one the recommend a lesson page and Dont Think Twice is missing along with others, just wondered if anyone knows where it is, has it been dropped, or has Neil run off with it to kickstart a solo career with? I thought that recommended songs normally remain in the list, even if they are added as a Target lesson, but its gone from the list and the lesson is not yet in Target, or is this just a problem with the listing on the site that needs to be reported? See attached image :huh:

Cheers Image

TGMike

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi,

Can you put a support ticket in? We will have a programmer look into this. If I search for the word "twice" in the recommend a lesson area it pops up. Not sure why it is not showing in the votes list. Whenever there is a tech issue put in a ticket and we can work out any bugs.

Thanks,
Mike

timeisonloan

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Ok will do

cheers Mike

timeisonloan

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Mike,

its not my night tonight is it, I just went to put a support ticket in for this, but I havent used this facility since before the server migration and and as you know the support is on a separate system and I entered my email address, which I registered with, to get a password reminder and the system returns

ERROR: Invalid e-mail address specified. The e-mail address is not registered.

So it looks like my support account has been lost along with my previous tickets?

Cheers

sws626

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Submitted a ticket on your behalf.

-Stuart

timeisonloan

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Cheers Bud

TGMike

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 am

We are on a completely new ticket system so you will not see your old stuff. The new system uses a separate login you have to register for the first time. This allows non-members or people with login issues to still submit a ticket if needed.

timeisonloan wrote:
Mike,

its not my night tonight is it, I just went to put a support ticket in for this, but I havent used this facility since before the server migration and and as you know the support is on a separate system and I entered my email address, which I registered with, to get a password reminder and the system returns

ERROR: Invalid e-mail address specified. The e-mail address is not registered.

So it looks like my support account has been lost along with my previous tickets?

Cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic