I know, this isn't support, but.....

Feel free to get outside the box here.
fortdick

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

This isn't for support, I know, but since the support page/ticket system isn't working either, I have no choice but to state my problem here.

I registered about 6 months ago to check out the site. I then upgraded my account to a target member. Ever since I have had trouble logging in. I could work around it until y'all updated the website, now the only way I can log in is to reset my password. I have tried the suggestions on the support page but no luck.

I need to either get this fixed or drop my membership.

thx

ffsooo3

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

What browser are you using? PC or MAC? If PC which version of Windows are you using?

Chasplaya

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

You really need to put in a support ticket, from experience they are very helpful and go the extra yard to sort out your issues. I have seen this problem before and its always been fixed in quick time.

TGMatt

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 pm

fortdick wrote:
This isn't for support, I know, but since the support page/ticket system isn't working either, I have no choice but to state my problem here.

I registered about 6 months ago to check out the site. I then upgraded my account to a target member. Ever since I have had trouble logging in. I could work around it until y'all updated the website, now the only way I can log in is to reset my password. I have tried the suggestions on the support page but no luck.

thx
The support ticket system is not broken...please submit a ticket using the button above...do not email us at support, us the ticket system..

I will monitor on your behalf

TGMatt

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

fortdick wrote:

thx
By the way, you are actually logged in now, as a Target member ...and were able to post this thread ...so please be very clear about the steps you have doen and when in a timeline for us, and then let us know what you are having issue accessing right now

Thx

TGCheryle

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Dan,

Lets get this fixed for you.....if you are having issues in putting in a ticket then I will contact you via the email address that we have on file for you to sort it out.

Please look out for it in the next 15 - 20 mins :)

Cheers!
Cheryle

AndyT

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:47 am

As a side note, I've been having trouble since the upgrade myself. It's not a major problem but I have a workaround. I log in through Facebook. And I really prefer not to have TG linked to my FB, but that's the only way I can get in for now. I was going to wait till Sat to put in a ticket, but since this came up....

Win 7 64bit
Firefox 4

or

Ubuntu Linux 10.10
Firefox 4

Both have the same issue.

skaladar

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 am

Ditto Andy's problem. I've been unable to login through normal means since sometime Friday. The only way I can get logged in is via Facebook, and I too would prefer not to have to rely on Facebook connect. I was going to give it the weekend to see if I was alone with this problem before submitting a ticket. Since I see I am not I am mentioning it here even though it may not be related to the OP's problem.

♫ Ken ♫

TGMike

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 am

Hi,

I can assure you the support system works as I monitor what tickets come in on a regular basis and see them coming in. Use the support button at the top of the site. Or go directly using this link: http://www.totallyguitars.com/support From there you can create a ticket which does not require you to be logged into the site here.

We definitely need to know about these kinds of issues as we just upgraded part of our community software and we can look for any patterns in issues anyone is having. I promise you we will figure it out but we do need a ticket to get things going.

Your problems are not necessarily the same as someone else's even if the symptoms are the same. Give us a chance to get into things with you and we will figure it out.

Sincerely,
Mike

fortdick

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 am

TGMatt wrote:
fortdick wrote:

thx
The support ticket system is not broken...please submit a ticket using the button above...do not email us at support, us the ticket system..

I will monitor on your behalf
Tried to submit a ticket, but the little wheel kept spinning and the page never loaded. tried twice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic