Free Previews

Feel free to get outside the box here.
mikb743

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 pm

I've noticed that some Target Lessons don't have a free preview. Three that come to mind are: Hotel California, Can't Find My Way Home and I should Have Known It. Is there any reason for this?

sbutler

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm not really sure about the correct answer here, other than there may be more than just those three and they we not intended to have a Free preview.

It does seem odd but I really don't know.

SCott

BigBear

Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am

Sure there's a reason why every song doesn't have a free preview. At first, before TG and TARGET started Neil posted a bunch of free previews I presume to guage interest and generate some excitement. Now that the TARGET program is fully up and running there are plenty of free previews and even some free lessons to grab your attention. He doesn't need free previews for every song.

But this is a pay-for-play site and not about freebies. There is tons of free stuff out of the generosity of the site owners but the really cool stuff is under the TARGET membership program. You should really give it a hard look. It is well worth the investment! Cheers! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic