The Best

Feel free to get outside the box here.
cobalt1254

Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Over the last 5 years I have bought many song lessons from quite a few sites and by far Totally Guitar is the best. Some sites don't really even try to teach you anything you pretty much get a video of them playing the song and if you're lucky, some tab. I look forward to the "theory" videos in each song as I feel that is where you can really learn something and not just learn how to play a song. Many thanks to Neil.

willem

Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 am

Here you get the real stuff for your money...bles the man

BigBear

Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 am

Cobalt- Big welcome to the TG and TARGET program from Portland, Oregon!!! You are absolutely correct that no one on the web does anything close to this site. I belong to a couple of others (before this one) and they try hard but don't get it yet. There is so much more to classic songs than just the chords and tab. Neil "gets it".

If you wouldn't mind, go over to the Please Introduce Yourself thread and tell us a little about you. Where you live, how old you are, what kind of music you are into, what level you are and maybe where you hope to get with the TARGET program. We are a close knit community and really enjoy getting to know one another!

Good luck and Happy Playin' :cheer:

Chasplaya

Mon May 02, 2011 2:54 am

BigBear wrote:
Cobalt- Big welcome to the TG and TARGET program from Portland, Oregon!!! You are absolutely correct that no one on the web does anything close to this site. I belong to a couple of others (before this one) and they try hard but don't get it yet. There is so much more to classic songs than just the chords and tab. Neil "gets it".

If you wouldn't mind, go over to the Please Introduce Yourself thread and tell us a little about you. Where you live, how old you are, what kind of music you are into, what level you are and maybe where you hope to get with the TARGET program. We are a close knit community and really enjoy getting to know one another!

Good luck and Happy Playin' :cheer:
Wot he said,

cobalt1254

Mon May 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I will be more than happy to do that. I get back home from work later tonight and will do it then. Happy to have found this site!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic