Small suggestion for a change to the master menu

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tovo

Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Not a big deal at all, but can I suggest that we use a different color or larger font or some other means to distinguish the artist or band name in the master menu? With all the links being the same blue color I find it difficult to scroll the menu quickly and locate the tune by artist.

As I said, small point, just a suggestion.

Cheers.

coomba

Fri May 13, 2011 5:59 am

Tony
I have to agree , maybe I'm getting older and my eyes are stuffed but I would also appreciate a different colour .
Like you said Tony , no biggie but it would be nice if possible.
Cheers
Scott

Chasplaya

Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 am

Tony I've gotta agree mate, even though that sticks in the throat a Kiwi agreeing with an oz lol jk! I have recently encountered the same issue and I reckon its an easy fix. what da ya say TGMike you know you can do it

Hydroman52

Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 am

Agreed. It would be much easier to sort through quickly. Maybe even indent the songs a bit more than the group/artist name.

willem

Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

Tony,,i got the same idea but forgot to ask,,so i agree,,maybe fat characters on the artists names... but i just don't scroll so much i am still on the first five lessons..lol

thereshopeyet

Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 am

Thanks

tovo

Sat May 14, 2011 3:07 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hi Tovo

In the master menu

I use the find search in firefox: Ctrl F
It opens just above OS start button.

Enter the artist or song name etc and hit enter.

If not found on first search click Next etc.....

Cheers

Dermot
Hey Dermot. Tried your suggestion and it works very well. Thanks for that good tip. Actually the shortcut it different for my Mac but it works just the same so I appreciate your tip.

Still think a different color would be good.

RicksPick

Sat May 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Im about to try the tip

But I twenty ith Tonys sugestion

RicksPick

Wow great tip Dermot, but sometimes my brain dont work and need to trawl the list

thereshopeyet

Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks

tovo

Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm just bumping this because I know the weekend has just finished in the US and tech nerds need a break as well! ;)

I'm not going to post a support ticket because it's not a support ticket issue, it's a suggestion for an improvement.

I won't stamp my feet if it doesn't happen but I think it would be relatively straight forward (I could be wrong I am no web developer) and would improve the menu.

Happy to hear if it is not possible, if it is not considered worth the time, if it is but is very low priority or whatever, but I sure would appreciate feedback on the idea t some point.

Cheers guys. In case there is any doubt, I think you do a great job with the site.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic