communication breakdown

Feel free to get outside the box here.
muddie

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 am

:angry:sites great when it works, I've submitted tickets, offline inquiries, posted messages in desperation on forum, community and nothing works. I resubscribed because I thought that was the reason i was being ignored but it hasn't made any difference. What have I got to do to get some one, anyone, even the janitor to reply to my issues. If anyone can tell me I would really appreciate it. Seems to me TG has just got too big to care.

willem

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 am

muddie wrote:
:angry:sites great when it works, I've submitted tickets, offline inquiries, posted messages in desperation on forum, community and nothing works. I resubscribed because I thought that was the reason i was being ignored but it hasn't made any difference. What have I got to do to get some one, anyone, even the janitor to reply to my issues. If anyone can tell me I would really appreciate it. Seems to me TG has just got too big to care.

Did you return to your ticket place and see if they answer you there,,,maybe they need some details,,,TG really takes care of his subscribers,,

comon guy's lets help MUDDLE.. with guy's i mean TG members and our team...

daryl

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 am

Can you list your issues here?

You said you've re-registered. What username/id did you use before (as this is the 1st post using your current id)?

haoli25

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 am

Muddle, TG has one of the best Support staffs around. Have you checked your email and particularly your 'junk mail folder' for a response? I can tell you from personal experience that they do respond to every issue, no matter how small or large and they will stay with it until the problem is resolved. I hope your problem is fixed soon.

Bill

AcousticAl

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 am

Check your spam box for TG's replies.
They do reply and they do care.

thereshopeyet

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:50 am

Thanks

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 am

Muddie, welcome to TG! Not sure what your previous username was but one way to assure you get the best out of the site is to make friends with other members and post on the forum. You will have a whole crowd of folks lining up to help you on any problem you have.

Support tickets are answered at the same place you put in the ticket. A pm (TG mail)to the staff is answered within hours if not minutes in my experience. SO hang in there, the spotlight is on you now ... maybe a good time to (re-) introduce yourself and make some friends.

TGMatt

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

muddie wrote:

Gotta say I disagree completely with your last sentence, we absolutely care, every day, and pay attention everywhere including the forum, although the ticket system is where we ask people to focus on , and we attempt to reply within 48 hours or less mostly less unless of course it is a weekend..

So I can assure you I am monitoring this for you, but please resubmit a ticket using this name, check your spam folder as discussed, and when you do submit a ticket please highlite your old user name so we can understand where your old request is, please detail your issues along with your machine, browser etc details..

Also post the link to the forum post you are referring to and other "offline" areas ??...

Thx and hang in , we are here to help and sort this out

willem

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

sorry to have your name wrong,,its Muddie,,,how is it going...

muddie

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 am

That's fine Willem call me anything you like, it has been a bit of a muddle though, but hopefully it's being sorted out through the ticket I submitted that was finally acknowledged by the lovely Sheryle, cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic