Wrapped around your finger by the police

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Lavallee

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi folks, I might be out of line with the procedure, but I wish to bring your attention on the song Wrapped around your finger by the Police that Neil posted as demo for a lesson. I think this is the best arrangement of a song that I have ever seen that incorporates all the instruments at one point or another.

It has been in the suggested songs for more than a year. It is at position 68 but it has been there for a while. I am hoping that bringing it forward will motivate people to vote for it so that it will move it back into the radar and that Neil makes it a lesson. TGMatt had voted for the lesson as well so it a sign that TG would like to do the song.

It only need your vote.

Thank you in advance

Marc

willem

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Hi folks, I might be out of line with the procedure, but I wish to bring your attention on the song Wrapped around your finger by the Police that Neil posted as demo for a lesson. I think this is the best arrangement of a song that I have ever seen that incorporates all the instruments at one point or another.

It has been in the suggested songs for more than a year. It is at position 68 but it has been there for a while. I am hoping that bringing it forward will motivate people to vote for it so that it will move it back into the radar and that Neil makes it a lesson. TGMatt had voted for the lesson as well so it a sign that TG would like to do the song.

It only need your vote.

Thank you in advance

Marc

Why would it be out of line with the procedure?? i am glad you did,,this litlle demo sounded so nice,, and i am not going thru the recommend lessons everyday(who is??),,at your(and my)(and others)
service..

willem

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm

OEPS I ALL READY DID...

TGNeil

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I voted for it too, I have no idea how these decisions get made.

B)

Anon

lueders

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Just voted Marc! Definitely GREAT choice there, Dude! And, I don't think you're out of line.

Music Junkie

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Marc:

Thanks for pointing that out. I had missed that one. I doubt I am the ONLY one who missed (who knows with me though), so I don't think it is out of line either.... :)

I'll hop on over and give it a vote as well. Very interesting looking lesson.

MJ

sbutler

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Ok Marc, in the preview, Neil said that "IF WE PROMISE TO LEARN IT, HE WOULD CUT A DEAL"

Well, Cut me in. NEIL, I PROMISE..

Scott

ps, Neil, you did say in the lesson for part B of Sleight of Hand, that we should work on other songs so those wicked two finger slides didn't kill us. Well I think this song may be the one you were talking about.

tovo

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeah great tune Marc, glad you raised this and you got my vote.

Chasplaya

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

good one Marc got my vote. Note to self check the 'Recommend a Lesson' page more often

haoli25

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 am

Marc, your song has been "FAVED".

(I didn't even know I had the 'faving' skill til now. :) I think it used to just say VOTED.)

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic