Beatles tunes,,

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tombo1230

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 am

willem wrote:
Which Beatles tunes from TARGET are you learning?

I revisit ''here comes the sun'' and use ''blackbird'' many times has a warmup..
My first Target song was to re-learn blackbird with the fingering that Neil shows in his lesson. Then I learned Here Comes the Sun fingerstyle, I hope to do the flat picking version once I am not doing all the other songs I am learning :blink: and I have also done.... With a Little Help from my Friends, it's a free one and some others that I will pick up again because I was distracted with something else at the time. There's way too many good songs to distract you on this site :) and plenty of Beatles songs! :woohoo:

Tom N.

willem

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 am

sbutler wrote:
Yes, you passed the test Willem. Had you ever heard of SHeDaisy before?

Scott

Nee,never heard of them,,well now i have,

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

The only one of late I've looked at was While My Guitar Gently Weeps, more George than Beatles does that count?

willem

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
The only one of late I've looked at was While My Guitar Gently Weeps, more George than Beatles does that count?

Well i said i visit ''here comes the sun'' again but it is really Neils one,,so i think it counts,

AndyT

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

While My Guitar Gently Weeps has always been a fav of mine as well.

pbraun

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 am

I keep going back to while my guitar gently sleeps as well, a struggle with the barres but it is getting there. I was working on I;m Looking Through You, but sat it down for I am The Walrus, Now I am going back. I learn Here comes the sun a few years ago, but with Neils new lesson it is time to go back and re-learn but that always sounds easier than it is.
Pete

songman52

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 pm

So many songs, ...
I still haven't tackled Neil's lessons on Here Comes the Sun, but I plan to. Someday. Maybe soon. Also I'd like to learn While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Jerry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic