Re: Madman across the water

Feel free to get outside the box here.
meatpill

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 am

I am a new member and downloaded this song as a test for this site. I too am disappointed that the chord melody was not included with the lesson as more or less "promised" by the preview. How am I to trust that the previews demonstrate what I am purchasing? Still, am not done with this site just yet as I believe there are many opportunities for learning, so we will see...
Perhaps one of you guitar players can upload a GP6 chord melody version and help all of us and busy Neil as well.

Lavallee

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 am

Hi Meatpill, welcome to TG from Montreal Canada. Some of the older song do not have the chord solo but Neil is putting the tab back in some of the songs that were made before (Rhiannon and Green river comes to mind (they are in the Target program). However I can tell you that this is the most complete site on the web, for having tried many. It is the best by the quality of the lessons. TG purpose is not to teach songs (even though there are more than 300) but to teach how to become better musician. All the songs that are on the sites are chosen to show a technique. If you are Target member, you can post a video of yourself, which Neil might give a video response. There are a lot of lessons on the free side+ you have a very welcoming community from all over the world which you can discuss any guitar topics.

Hope you will have fun here at TG

Marc

dsmarion

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 am

Hey Meatpill,

Welcome. Even though you are not a target member you can browse through the target lessons and see what the offering for each lesson is. Many lessons have a breadown for theory, left hand, right hand, slow play-through and so on. So even though you can't access them you can see what is offered for each. And there are lots of free previews and free lessons too. Hope you enjoy your stay here. This is a great group of people here that give a lot of support for fellow players.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic