On the road again lesson

Feel free to get outside the box here.
didi

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Dear Neil, when I bought the lesson "on the road again", I watched the preview before, and thought I would find the same thing in the lessson I bought.
I'm desappointed to not have with the lesson, the same thing, like the notes in the melody's with the chord.
I hope you understand what I'm talking about, because I'm french and my Anglish is not very good. :dry:

sbutler

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 am

Didi, there is a really good chance that Neil will see this note, however I think it would be best for you to go to the support area and fill out a support ticket to express your concerns. That may be the fastest way to get help.

Just an idea,

Scott

TGNeil

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

Hi,

Sorry if this lesson didn't meet expectations. The preview you must have seen was shot before there was a lesson done, when we where looking for suggestions on future lessons. The responses led us to doing one mostly on the rhythm guitar parts, rather than the improvised fingerpicking one in the first video. That video pointed out that we were thinking of doing the lesson, not that it was done. The second video is representative of the lesson and what is covered, and was with the lesson that was published.

Video 1

Video 2

I am sure if you contact Support about this they will help you resolve the problem.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic