My favorit Lessons & instrumentals

Feel free to get outside the box here.
dwhens

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 am

I notice on the left side of the page there is an area "My Favorite Lessons". Is this a location I can easily access the lessons on which I am working? If so, how do I do that?

I don't sing well, so I like to work on instrumentals. (I'm not very good at that either, but i'm learning) Is there or could there be a lesson grouping that includes or would include all of those types of lessons?

I really enjoy the site, Thanks

dsmarion

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:30 am

Yeah that would be a great feature to have - I would sure use it. It takes too many clicks to get to a lesson you are working on IMHO. It looks to me like it has not been enabled and configured in the admin. I know this site uses Joomla but I am not sure what they are using for the community and profile stuff (many sites use Community Builder but I think they are using some other module plugin). My vote is to enable this feature too if that is possible.

Scott

jayswett

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am

At the bottom of the page, along the right sdie, for each lesson is an "add to favorites" button, or something like that. You have to look for it as it is not very prominent or obvious. I use it alot.

dsmarion

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey, thanks Jay! Yeah it is not very prominent at all - I thought I looked everywhere, guess not. But it does work and I will use it now.

Scott

willem

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

dsmarion wrote:
Hey, thanks Jay! Yeah it is not very prominent at all - I thought I looked everywhere, guess not. But it does work and I will use it now.

Scott

I like it too,,i never knew that and i tryed it out and it works fine,,awesome,,know i know were i worked on,,

dwhens

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm

I feel a little like the dumbist kid in the class. I thought I had looked all over for the "favorites" button. Oh well, not the first time I missed something.
Thank you so much!! I glad I asked...

Any thoughts about an instrumental package?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic