Suggestion: Sort by difficulty

Feel free to get outside the box here.
commoncat

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

I would like to be able to sort the lessons by difficulty. My thought was to go to the Master Menu Page, and at the top make the round colors "buttons" to click on. I am a green 1-3 guy myself, and it would be nice to view all of those lessons at once.

Thanks for all the great lessons, this site is the best.

sbutler

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

It sure would be nice to be able to search by degree of difficulty or song title or artist, or what ever catagory you choose. Don't know how tough it would be from a techy perspective, but doesn't hurt to ask.

chacho

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:25 am

Hi commoncat

I have suggested this a while back when the site had a revamp.
I also think it's a good idea.

Good luck

thereshopeyet

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Thanks

TGMatt

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Thx Dermot, yes we are going to bring it, just got delayed like a bunch of things I wanted due to being stretched in some other directions which will become clear to you all soon...in the meantime, use Dermot's excellent tool, and we should have this handled soon...cheers

dennisg

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 pm

For those of you using Apple Numbers instead of Microsoft Excel, you'll want to click on the "C" column, then select Sort Ascending from the drop-down menu.

Click on the image below to enlarge it. Note the "C" column.

TGMike

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

We whipped up a quick difficulty filter on the master menu. It is a new drop down next to the main one. It sorts everything all at once. We are still working on a smart filter system where you can mix different criteria for your menu output. Give us a little time as you will find out we have been very busy in the background on a project with an upcoming announcement in the near future by Matt.

Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic