Help, can't get help......

Feel free to get outside the box here.
videorov

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Now what are you pulling here???!

If you want to go, because you have found a 'better' site, that's all up to you and all fine. You can cancel anytime, without notice. You won't be billed in december anymore. Now stop trashing this place.

dsmarion

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 pm

It's real nice that you signed up just so you could advertise your site to try and gain customers. Of course it won't work because people are smarter than that and they wouldn't be here unless they liked the value they get here. Good luck to ya.

TGMatt

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm

videorov wrote:
I have tried the helpdesk too and it doesn't work.
I wanted to know if I have to give any notice when I cancel my subscription.
My year sub is up in Dec and will cancel.
Your ticket was received on Sunday and has been responded to..

TGCheryle

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Siegrist wrote:
I'm having trouble getting access to lessons, I've logged into TARGET and all I can get is the generic pitch about joining. When I try to log a helpdesk ticket it asks me to log in. I try every combination of PW that I use and it says wrong log in. So I click the lost PW link and it says it will send an email. No email ever shows up. I go to register thinking maybe I've never registered for the helpdesk, it tells me my email address is already registered. I'm stuck, please help.
Hi Greg,

I have sent you an email since you are experiencing difficulties with the ticket system.

I am working on this now for you.

Cheers!
Cheryle

videorov

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:23 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:

If you want to go, because you have found a 'better' site, that's all up to you and all fine. You can cancel anytime, without notice. You won't be billed in december anymore. Now stop trashing this place.

That get me what Im I pulling here. IM telling the truth.
Im going to cancel my account now if I can find the place to cancel it. It looks like
you canceled it anyway since you don't like the truth looks like.
I hope the cancel function is under billing.

TGMatt

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:25 am

videorov wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

That get me what Im I pulling here. IM telling the truth.
Im going to cancel my account now if I can find the place to cancel it. It looks like
you canceled it anyway since you don't like the truth looks like.
I hope the cancel function is under billing.

I have no idea what you are reffering too here..but two things, your ticket was responded too, I checked..

You can also cancel by clicking the top menu button that says support, underneath that is billing..when you scroll down you can see you can cancel it there..

Or click this link

http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember/member.php

Sorry to see you leave..

Hope you will visit again soon..
In the meantime happy playing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic