Help, can't get help......

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Siegrist

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 am

I'm having trouble getting access to lessons, I've logged into TARGET and all I can get is the generic pitch about joining. When I try to log a helpdesk ticket it asks me to log in. I try every combination of PW that I use and it says wrong log in. So I click the lost PW link and it says it will send an email. No email ever shows up. I go to register thinking maybe I've never registered for the helpdesk, it tells me my email address is already registered. I'm stuck, please help.

dsmarion

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 am

I think for support you need to create a separate support account (I never had to submit a ticket but that is what it says when I go there).

Try this link to create a new support account:

http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=core&_a=register

willem

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 am

Siegrist wrote:
I'm having trouble getting access to lessons, I've logged into TARGET and all I can get is the generic pitch about joining. When I try to log a helpdesk ticket it asks me to log in. I try every combination of PW that I use and it says wrong log in. So I click the lost PW link and it says it will send an email. No email ever shows up. I go to register thinking maybe I've never registered for the helpdesk, it tells me my email address is already registered. I'm stuck, please help.

maybe they sent you an email and it arrived in your spam/box,,always check your spam/box,,,hope for you it is there,,of not let us know,,i sent a view tickets and everytime they helped but the email came in my spambox.

goodluck

TGMatt

Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Siegrist wrote:
Thanks to the other guys for speaking up here..If you have not set up a ticket do so as discussed previously..

If still struggling send me a PM with your issue and I will send it to support...

Thx

lueders

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:10 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Siegrist wrote:
Thanks to the other guys for speaking up here..If you have not set up a ticket do so as discussed previously..

If still struggling send me a PM with your issue and I will send it to support...

Thx

I am also having trouble accessing any of the lessons that I have tried. I assumed maybe it was just a temporary bug due to the current crop of changes...thinking it would sort itself out. I will put in a support ticket, though.

Cori

TGMike

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 pm

I am also having trouble accessing any of the lessons that I have tried. I assumed maybe it was just a temporary bug due to the current crop of changes...thinking it would sort itself out. I will put in a support ticket, though.

Cori[/quote]

Please put in a ticket if you are having issues. It is just too easy to jump into something with such a general problem description. For example Leuders when I look up your account I see your TARGET subscription expired on 10/20 and did not renew. You have different issues.

Siegrist to create a ticket do not try to login with your Totally Guitars login on the help desk/support page. The help desk is a separate system. Use the General Info area to get your ticket going.

Thanks,
Mike

Siegrist

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Well I don't have a spambox, so I don't think it is there. I deal with these kinds of situations all the time where I register for something or buy something or forget my password. Every time the email has come to me. Don't know what is happening here.

Siegrist

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:47 pm

I know the help desk is a separate system but it is not working for me. I'm not trying to log in with my TG account. I wrote a message to Matt as he suggested above. I checked again and I still get just the "you should join the target program" video when I try to see a lesson no matter which link I click on. I am logged into TARGET. When I look at the lesson I can see the TABs and Chart PDFs. I noticed if you are not logged in those don't appear. So I should be able to access the video lesson.

TGMike

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Siegrist wrote:
Well I don't have a spambox, so I don't think it is there. I deal with these kinds of situations all the time where I register for something or buy something or forget my password. Every time the email has come to me. Don't know what is happening here.
Hi Siegrist,

Do not login to the help desk to start. Simply use the general information area.

Put in your name, email ,priority.

Then in the site username enter yours. Put in a subject. Type in a message. Click Submit.

videorov

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

I have tried the helpdesk too and it doesn't work.
I wanted to know if I have to give any notice when I cancel my subscription.
My year sub is up in Dec and will cancel.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic