No help from Support Suit

Feel free to get outside the box here.
spanky

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Guys,

Sorry to have to post this here, not sure where else to get help.

I’m trying to submit a support ticket using Support Suit and having no luck. Tried three times over the last 2 weeks and getting no reply, not even an acknowledgement through e-mail. However, says that my request was successful and I should hear back soon.

Thought I did not register correctly, so I tried again, says I’m registered, but my password is invalid. Went through the steps to request new password, says it’s sending a new one to my e-mail, never get, never get anything through e-mail. Oh yeah, I double checked my email address.

Anyone have suggestion on where I can get help with this?

Thanks
John

sbutler

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

John, its pretty late on Sunday and I hope the techy's are getting a day off. But I'll bet you they'll see your request for help really soon , and you'll get taken care off.

I've been on this site almost 2 years now, and I have to say that with me anyway, I have a great success rate at getting issues resolved. They'll help you, I'm sure.

Scott

AndyT

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 am

Hi John,
If you don't mind... What seems to be the problem? Maybe someone here can help.

Also, have you checked your spam folder in your email for the response? Quite often that's the main stopper to getting an answer.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 am

Hey John (founding member, eh?) good to know you are here. Support will come running as soon as they see this thread. If you've been following the forum threads at all, you'll know that anyway. Hope it gets sorted soon and do drop in on some other thread some time too.

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 am

John:

I had that problem a couple of months ago (could not log into the support site with my password and not receiving an email to change the password). I sent a message to Cheryl and let her know. She had me up and going in a day. I hated to bother her directly, but I didn't know what to do either. Now that you have let them know through the forum, I am sure they will get you squared away...... B)

MJ

TGCheryle

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 am

Hi John,

Sorry that you have been having issues with the ticket system.

I got your ticket and I responded to it on Oct 28th. Response is below but I will email you the tab that you need so please look out for it. If you cant see it in your email inbox please check you spam/junk folder.

Cheers!
Cheryle

Posted on: 28 Oct 2011 3:05 PM
Hi John,

Thanks for your ticket.

I tested it on your account and mine and could get it to open.

I am attaching it for you so you have a copy and I will get techto look at why it wont open for you.

Many thanks
Cheryle

Attachments
whatchildisthistab.pdf (51.31 KiB)
[Edit Ticket Post]

IP: 76.170.31.123
Page 1 of 1 View All

Template Group: default « Previous Ticket Next Ticket »
Back

spanky

Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Cheryle,

Thank you so much for helping me with this. Received your e-mail just this morning, and I could open the attachment with no problems, also checked to see if I could open the tab for my lesson, and it works too. Didn’t find any previous e-mails in my spam, so still a mystery why I didn’t get it, however, all is well now and I appreciate your help as well as a big thanks to the other members that responded.

Thanks to all!
John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic