Totally Vocals Signup for Totally Guitar Members? No Success

Feel free to get outside the box here.
periwinkle

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Has anyone here tried to sign up for the Totally Vocals discount for Totally Guitar members? I've tried several times and the discounted price of $14.95 is not an option every though I follow the instructions from the link given in the email sent out on the 12/3. I've contacted support on Dec 7th and have a ticket number (Ticket ID: DWW-516581) but like so many experiences here, Support just does not even respond except for the auto response. Pretty lame service for sure. I've checked my junk folder - all ok there. Any way, anyone have success signing up for TV for $14.95?

willem

Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 am

periwinkle wrote:
Has anyone here tried to sign up for the Totally Vocals discount for Totally Guitar members? I've tried several times and the discounted price of $14.95 is not an option every though I follow the instructions from the link given in the email sent out on the 12/3. I've contacted support on Dec 7th and have a ticket number (Ticket ID: DWW-516581) but like so many experiences here, Support just does not even respond except for the auto response. Pretty lame service for sure. I've checked my junk folder - all ok there. Any way, anyone have success signing up for TV for $14.95?

I can tell you that i did have success with signup as a founder member,,first not but then they created a special button and that went well,,but has I said I am a founder member..goodluck maybe your post helped too to get on the tickets...did you also post this on TV???

edit: I see you are also a founder member,,there must be a special button on the signup page that you must use,,when i remember right it was on top..

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 am

You will get some attention now you have posted here Periwinkle, shit happens. Great you're going for the TV offer.
As a founder member, I'd have thought you would have seen that the response from tech support here is normally outstanding and super fast.

haoli25

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 am

Good luck to you, Periwinkle. I had the same problems from the free preview, first signup, and then the TARGET deal. It never worked for me. In my case it wasn't a big deal, I was just being nosey anyway. I have managed to struggle on while remaining TV-Free. :) :silly: :) :side:

Bill

TGCheryle

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Robert (Periwinkle),

I have responded to your ticket so I am not sure why you are not seeing the reply.

I will email you the link that you need and as stated in my original reply if you are still having issues with it I will be happy to call you to get this figured out.

If you dont receive my email please check your junk/spam folder. It will be emailed to you within the next 10 mins.

Thanks,
Cheryle

periwinkle

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi Cheryle,

Yes, I received both of your emails to me and responded to them last week. When I didn't hear back I decided to check the forum again and notice you responded here too. Anyway, still no luck even with the new link you sent me in the emails. At the end of the process the discount price (as in your emails) are not a choice. I'm trying to pay using PayPal if that helps. So let's phone talk next week so I can complete my purchase of TV.

thanks,

Robert

periwinkle

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 am

Hi Cheryle,

I back from visiting family over Christmas and am ready for your assistance to complete the signup for TotallyVocals. None of the links you sent worked as expected so I will take you up on your offer to help walk me through the process.

Thanks,

Robert

periwinkle

Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi again Cheryle,

I'll try and contact you after JAN 1st to get your help resolving my TV sign up. I'm gone again for a few days and I imagine you are also busy with family and friends this time of year too!

Bye for now,

Robert

drfuji

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Yea!! I tried a couple of times awhile back...had no luck.. gave up...

drfuji

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic