Ongoing Subscription issues

Feel free to get outside the box here.
pdittamore

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm

I thought I would post this in hopes of finally getting this issue with my subscription resolved. For four of the six months I have been a subscriber, I have had issues with my account. Could someone please get to the bottom of this and let me know why I am having such difficulties. Following is the issue I just reported to technical support.

I was just billed on the 17th for this month, and have chosen 2 new lessons but when I go to confirm the site tells me I have already selected my lessons for the month. I have not. My last lesson added was muriel andersons workshop part two which had to be added by support because the site only gave me one of two lessons last month. So far in my membership to target lite, I have only had two months without subscription issues. While I enjoy and appreciate the lessons, the frustration is making me question the value of your site. Please correct this ASAP.

Phillip S. Dittamore

sbutler

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Phil, sorry to hear about your problems. I trust you've done the support ticket thing. All I can tell you from here in Alaska is , the support group here are responsive. They don't take anyones issues lightly and will do their best to help you out.

I've been a member now for a couple of years, and there is definately a culture of "Helping Hand" here at this site.

So don't give up, just keep knocking on the door. Soon, someone will open it up and help.

Scott

TGCheryle

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Phillip,

I have responded to your ticket when you put it in today and you responded back so I am getting it resolved.

I am getting your 2 lessons added and its Sunday so I cant talk to tech at the moment regarding why this has happened again but I will get an answer.

Please know though that I am going to get this resolved for you so it does not happen again I just have to wait for tech to come on tonight.

Thanks
Cheryle

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic