instrumental intro to crazy on you by heart where is it, am i missing it, why wouldn't it be there?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
lil40

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

hello all,

was checking out crazy on you by heart. am i missing the instrumental intro somewhere in the lesson or is ther a separate lesson for the intro. the intro doesn't start with the strumming shown in the lesson. there is a separate instrumental intro about 30 seconds that seems to have not been included in the lesson.

while the somg is a cool strummed song throughout i would have to say the intro is what draws us in. can someone shed some light on why it isn;t included in the lesson and if it will be in the future. to me this song is lacking its genius without that intro. any help appreciated. thanks in advance.

tom

thereshopeyet

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Tom and welcome to TG!

The instrumental that you're looking for is called 'Silver Wheels' wich you can find in the Targetprogram listed under Heart, have fun with it! ;)

cheers

Vanessa

TGKatherine

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm

my apologies to all. i didn;t realize it was named silver wheels. i always heard it together as part of crazy on you. please ignore my slip. my mistake. i should have known that wouldn't be left out of the song

thanks

tom

TGKatherine

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Haha, no harm done Tom, don't we all slip god knows how many times! ;)

All the best,

Vanessa

cosmicmechanic

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

thanks vanessa.
happy playing..

tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic