What are your favourite features at TG? What makes you come back day after day?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Music Junkie

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

drfuji wrote:
TG is by far my favorite guitar lesson sight.....but I am sure ready for something else besides Damien Rice and Fly on the wall.....Been a little dry on here lately ....Ready for something exciting!!!!! :(
Been wondering about that myself lately.... There are about 1200 songs on the "Recommend a Lesson" portion of the site and none of them are Damien Rice..... :laugh: :laugh:

No offense to Damien Rice, as I am learning more about him, but I am very curious to know, are we still using the "Recommend a Lesson" portion any longer????? :unsure: :unsure:

MJ

chacho

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:46 pm

BigBear wrote:
Chris- I log in every day first to see what new song has been posted. Everything else is a distant second. I've backed way off the forum. Not what it used to be.....

My favorite feature besides the song studies themselves is the "Favorites" button so I can store the songs I'm working on and get back to them quickly.

Cheers!! :cheer:
Hi Bigbear
I thought I woulld let you know that I have always valued your input to the forums.
Many moons ago when Totally was in it's infancy you and Chas were always there to contribute.
You answered many of my questions with technical know how and above all with humor that I could tune into.
Feel free to chirp in with any of my posts because It's not the same without you.

cheers
Chacho

AndyT

Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:00 am

6 reasons and 1-5 are the lessons.
Number 6 is the forum which I don't spend much time on anymore. I try and keep up on a few threads, but mostly, I'm spending quality time in the 'Genius' sections.

TGMatt

Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:58 pm

1st.......The lessons. No lessons=no TG.

2nd......The good and knowledgeable people who answer my questions and give me advice.

And the occasional humor......

And good videos.....

I'm gone.....

TCS...

gavind1

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 am

Free clips is the best thing! And the people are awesome.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic