Problem with Target Lite

Feel free to get outside the box here.
mattroberson

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi, I was just billed for this month's Target Lite, but I still don't have access to the lessons I chose (Whole Lotta Love, Sultans of Swing). Will you please help me out? I think the problem comes from choosing my lessons before I was billed for a new month. I figured they'd become fully accessible once I got billed, but they haven't, and I can't replace them by choosing again. Anyway, haven't heard any response from customer service, so trying here.

tombo1230

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 pm

mattroberson wrote:
Hi, I was just billed for this month's Target Lite, but I still don't have access to the lessons I chose (Whole Lotta Love, Sultans of Swing). Will you please help me out? I think the problem comes from choosing my lessons before I was billed for a new month. I figured they'd become fully accessible once I got billed, but they haven't, and I can't replace them by choosing again. Anyway, haven't heard any response from customer service, so trying here.
If you haven't already, check your spam filter for the reply. If not there, someone will get back to you soon.

Tom N.

mattroberson

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 am

We've now been in touch, but the problem doesn't seem so easy to fix, apparently. Would sure love to straighten this out.

TGCheryle

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi Matt,

I responded to your service ticket on the 16th and 17th.

I am awaiting your response to the questions I have asked you. We are going to get this fixed for you but I need some extra information from you.

Here is my last response in case you missed it.

Hi,

I have tested them under your account and I can get them to play.

Can you please clear your cookies and see if that helps.

Also I want to make sure that you are in the right section and clicking the correct links. Are you clicking directly on the video/lesson screen? You will get that message if you do. Underneath the screen are lesson parts you need to click on them. Can you confirm that you are.

I am attaching a screen shot to where you need to click so I can make sure that you are seeing what I am.

Also can you let me know what browser you are using.

Many thanks
Cheryle

mattroberson

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

I sent a couple emails to the following address: [email protected].

TGCheryle

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi Matt,

I apologize for the confusion but that email address is only used by the ticket system and is not a real persons email. We only do support through the tickets.

I will ask tech to see if there is something to make that clear regarding that email address.

If its easier for you please respond to the ticket with a phone number and a time to call and I will call you to get this fixed for you.

Thanks
Cheryle

mattroberson

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Done, with some additional information that might help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic