Where's my song?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
poodieb1

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 pm

I joined Target Lite primarily to learn one song, "You've Got a Friend." On a Google search, there is a video from Neil demonstrating how to do the intro, so I joined in order to get the entire lesson. Now that I'm a member, a search of the site shows no lesson for "You've Got a Friend." Am I missing something somewhere?

dtaylor

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 pm

There are some songs which were trailed on YouTube and aren't yet released as is annotated on the trailer. You should vote for the lesson in the 'recommend a lesson' section (also advised on the trailer).

willem

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:15 am

dtaylor wrote:
There are some songs which were trailed on YouTube and aren't yet released as is annotated on the trailer. You should vote for the lesson in the 'recommend a lesson' section (also advised on the trailer).

Yes thats right it aint here yet!!,,, it is on top of the reccomend a lesson(number one),,maybe it is in the pipe line...I've been waiting for two years now.. :laugh: :laugh: B)

I have a lot of fun with a lot of other songs so that gives me the patiens for waiting..

W.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 am

Poodieb1, if you have paid anything and are not happy, just contact support they will jump to help you out there, I'm sure. It looks like the video you saw is one of those which were put up to draw attention to TG in the early days and the complete lesson hasn't materialized yet. 500 other lessons have, so its no scam!

Maybe someone on teh TG team should check the YT vids and remove all those which are not yet complete lessons here or at least put an advisory note on them... if this were me, I'd be annoyed. But then I'd get over it due to all the other gems here!

Hope you get stuck in the TG web, in the nicest possible way, of course!

Hydroman52

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 pm

You bring up a good point. Where are all the James Taylor lessons? Only Fire and Rain? Maybe there could be a week or so of JT lessons that could segue into more Carol King and Carly Simon. I'd be up for that. Regardless, I did vote for You've Got a Friend. Hope it helps the cause,

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic