FREE lessons / ALL lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tgjameela

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 am

As with most people I discovered this site via You Tube ..... It's only been a few days but so far I think you guys offer the most bang for the buck lesson wise with the viedo details on all the different guitar parts and chord charts .... I can't comment on Guitar Pro since I do not use it ..........

The only small gripe I have so far is I notice although I am a target subcriber when I click on "ALL lessons" the listing doesn't seem to include the FREE lessons that brought me to this site ..... for example The Doors Love me Two Times and Paul Simon Kodachrome don't appear unless I click on the free lessons ...... Perhaps there is something in my settings that is preventing me from seeing EVERYTHING in one place but if not IMO it would be nice to have ALL lessons appear in the same area...

Again so far I like what I've seen so far and I may hang around for awhile .........................

THANKS!

Michael

willem

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Micheal, welcome from the Dutch were we are in the fussbal mood(Holland-Germany tonight),,,when I click all lessons I too get only the TARGET lessons..were I click many to my favos... :laugh: B) great site yes,,,you will hang around for a while??? maybe your hooked..

sbutler

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Michael,

Hello from Alaska. Glad you joined in.

I looked in the "Lessons" menu, and like you, didn't find kodachrome. But I typed it into the search window, on that page, and it popped up. So, you can still access it from the same page, if you don't want to shift over to the Free Lessons page.

Have a ball while your here. Its easy to do.

Scott

Lavallee

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Welcome to TG, Michael,

If you look on the left under Master menu, there is the free lessons button. This will take you to all the free lessons including Kodachrome.

Marc from Montreal Canada

heyjoe

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone!........ so far I'm enjoying myself .... as long as I continue to do so I will be here! B)

yeah I already figured out how to find the free lessons and target lessons .... I just think ALL lessons should mean exactly that ALL LESSONS! LOL :laugh:

willem

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 pm

highway starr wrote:
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone!........ so far I'm enjoying myself .... as long as I continue to do so I will be here! B)

yeah I already figured out how to find the free lessons and target lessons .... I just think ALL lessons should mean exactly that ALL LESSONS! LOL :laugh:

Hi agian,,I think we know what you mean,,,everything on one page,,,or remove the ALL,, :laugh: :laugh: B)

What I do is when I like a lesson(if I want to learn it) I push on the favorite button and place it there,,you find that button on every lesson just scroll down down till the end and on the right there it is..

Willem

Chasplaya

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome to TG from Chas a Scot in New Zealand, the point you make has been made before unfortunately I can't recall if we ever got an answer from the TG team. Maybe we will get a refresher on that. Anyway enjoy your time here and correct best bang for your buck for sure!

Maybe let on what style music you like best and what your guitar(s) is(are)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic