Down Loading video lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
pmanrique

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 pm

I travel a lot and some hotels and offshore vessels do not have access to internet, I want to be able to practice when I'm in remote places, so I want to know, can the lessons be down loaded so I will have them on my laptop? I need to know this before I join up.

AndyT

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm

If they allowed that, then the lessons would be on YouTube next week and Neil would lose his income. Sorry.

willem

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 pm

What i know is you can't but they can run on a android phone with 3G...

cheers..

Willem

Ps welcome...

douglalonde

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm

It's really a very valid question. I'm a Merchant Marine and we do not have decent internet. I only join for a month - just while I'm home on vacation.

BigBear

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 pm

douglalonde wrote:
It's really a very valid question. I'm a Merchant Marine and we do not have decent internet. I only join for a month - just while I'm home on vacation.

Sorry to you Pmanrique and Doug, this question gets asked every month and the answer is always the same. No, downloading TG video content of any kind is not allowed. And if you think about it it makes sense. All these good folks really have to sell are Neil's incredible lessons. If downloading were allowed these lessons would be all over the internet and Neil and Matt would have nothing. I'm sure every one of us would love to be able to download to use these lessons in our own way but downloading would very quickly get out of hand.

You may be stuck in one of those situations where TG just won't work for you.

Best of luck finding a solution and we hope to see you back here again soon! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic