gift card

Feel free to get outside the box here.
rtob

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

I happen to be deployed in Afghanistan and really have very limited access to your site. Just before I left home, I purchased 6 months (I think) "Target Memebership"

I was wondering if you would/could provide a gift card for at least 1/2 of the time I purchased ... that I could use upon my return.

I would have contacted "help" but that section is blocked from my location.

Thanks

TGCheryle

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Richard,

I have sent you an email on this. :)

I have emailed you before but if you don't see it in your inbox please check your junk file.

Cheers
Cheryle

Chasplaya

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 am

C'mon team TG support these guys and gals from whatever nation doing their thing overseas protecting our sovereign interest.

haoli25

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

If the TG Billing Dept. will contact me, I would like to donate an additional month of Target membership for this fine young man on his return from service.

Bill

rtob

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am

I also do not have access to my email from my present location ... I will not be home (where I can check email) until the end of the year.

rtob

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:30 pm

I have just returned from Afghanistan (where I could not access my last paid subscription). I would like to continue but I DO NOT WANT RECURRING PAYMENTS. So, OK I lost my time because I was out of the country, but why can I not pay month to month? If your site is good, then I will pay again. I think it is very wrong to make me work to stop paying you. What happened to customer service ..... is part of your fee working for you?

Again, I will pay for a 3 month subscription if I do not get the forced recurring charges.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic